GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100% Chance of Life on othre Planets

5 posters

Go down

100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Empty Re: 100% Chance of Life on othre Planets

Post  TheFalcon Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:16 am

Fury12 wrote:You also have to remember the whole "time slows down the faster you go" thing.

again thats a einstein theory we wont know untill it happens i hope it does though thatd be cool ya know?
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Empty Re: 100% Chance of Life on othre Planets

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:59 am

rubendal wrote:Yeah dragon, you have good points and I cant really argue much longer on this cuase you know more than me about it lol. HOwever, What i'm saying is, they gotta achieve some smaller achievments that they havn't done yet, such as getting to mars, putting this AI into practical craft like fighters and civil, before we start travelling a few light years..... Also snake, contrary to popular beliefe, there is some friction in space. there is very little, but going at that kind of speed it will make a difference. There are hydrogen atoms spread hear and there thru space. I read something that said the hydrgoen atoms impactin the craft would create huge electric voltages. Not sure how accurate that is....Anyways I'm interested in this stuff, it is cool, and I do hope we can go taht kind of speed someday.

lol, yea, let us use the charged particals to move us faster through space, strignthen our magnetic field and break the speed berrier and go even faster, lol.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:24 pm

You also have to remember the whole "time slows down the faster you go" thing.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Yeah dragon, you have good points and I cant really argue much longer on this cuase you know more than me about it lol. HOwever, What i'm saying is, they gotta achieve some smaller achievments that they havn't done yet, such as getting to mars, putting this AI into practical craft like fighters and civil, before we start travelling a few light years..... Also snake, contrary to popular beliefe, there is some friction in space. there is very little, but going at that kind of speed it will make a difference. There are hydrogen atoms spread hear and there thru space. I read something that said the hydrgoen atoms impactin the craft would create huge electric voltages. Not sure how accurate that is....Anyways I'm interested in this stuff, it is cool, and I do hope we can go taht kind of speed someday.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:40 am

All I can say is "Speechless" in a Free Speech Area.

Music, gone the Speech rendered, disruption of my verbality of able thinking, no clue have why I ?

Translation: = (I have no clue why my verbal and thinking ability was distrupted and gone when the music was playing)
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:14 am

all effects that may be active when achieving light speed are just guesses. There is nothing you can say until you can actually go that speed. and about fuel, im sure they can make a good engine, cuz once you are on the speed, theres not much gonna slow you down cuz of no friction. Perhaps some asteroids but thats always a danger.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:11 am

This is deffinately interestinghowever im on the side of ruben in places, there is so much we dont know about lightspeeed einstein said nothing can go faster than the speed of light but thats because theres nothing faster so ... theres nothing to compare speed to at that point. 2nd were not even sure what happens when your going that fast its all just theory theres no way to test it. for all we know we'd be going so fast molecules wouldnt hold together.

I recently watched a show on einstein and it said that all of his work was trail and error and he just wouldnt stop trying till it made sense. well lets think about this. times have changed if he was doing tral and error whose to say he didnt make an error. now dont get me wrong einstein was a brilliant man. but we need someone new to go over tripple check his work even make new theories remember just because theyre older and wiser doesnt mean there right question your elders. im not saying his work is wrong either its just a posibility.

And Again einstein said that time slows as you reach lightspeed this is the most hard to believe of all because its a hard concept to grasp.

however i agree with snake and dragon anything is posible if we put our heads together i mean look at us . we went from monkeys eating bananas to playing flightsim in a virtual world with people from around the world what do you think cavemen dreamed of. honestly what dragon is proposing with the rockets is possible we need to all come together as one world and reach ou twith our resources i think it would work
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:49 pm

rubendal wrote:No i was talking to snake about light speed. And those propulsion systems your talking about havn't even been invented yet. Plus your still gonna run out of fuel before you get to any of those planets that have enough water on them to power your rocket. Also the gravity calculations cant be 100% accurate, because scientest don't know exactly how many stars and planets are out there that will effect the flight of the craft by their gravitaional pull no matter how slight. Also your gonna have to build some pretty intense AI into the craft to know all that stuff. WHich means either bigger craft, or faster processing which hasn't been invented yet either. Yes you could transmit signals by light, but this planet is still light years away and therfore is gonna take years for the signal to reach earch, providing nothing has gotten in the way of the signal or aliens havn't killed you first lol. Also your STMS if i'm not mistaken ( I don't know much about it correct me if I'm wrong) is a craft for FSX and can't have all the AI and stuf built into it like it would in real life, so you don't know exactly how big to make it. Anyways, I think probly we should put somebody on mars before we launch out ot a planet thast like 120 light years away, although Im sure it might be possible some time...

Ahh, those propultion things havn't been builts yet, but they are in these pictures ivented right there as you can see. Water could be collected on the way, you know, commets, astroides, etc. The Gravitational pull could be measured by a possible tool, the AI of the craft is possible, it is available now, look at Japan.. Auto calculation systems. This new Vortex Based Mathmatics could utilize AI, a 4:30+ Hour video explains it all, how AI can have emotion and be just like us, or better. Just think, other communications methods might end up being possible. Like Telepathical Communications. Brain Waves could be transmitted anywhere in the universe, and could be picked up by others with recievers. It is all energy waves. Another communications method could be to utilize Gamarays; dangerous, but still might work.

All I can say is that no one knows what will happen, before it happens, unless they plan to make it happen by force. The mor effective answer that we can properly say, is that "we do not know." We don't know enough about Galactical Travel, there for we can't use opinions based on making up things to answer questions we have. (Like, How do we prevent HIV, Crime, Ego's, Religion, Hate, etc). It is hard to answer someone when not knowing for sure. The best method is to invent and test things using the Scientific Method. Have you ever seen this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkb15Tfq3_E ? THe guy talks about logic, and common sense, and reality. He is one of the most Intelligent Human Beings in the World.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:48 pm

No i was talking to snake about light speed. And those propulsion systems your talking about havn't even been invented yet. Plus your still gonna run out of fuel before you get to any of those planets that have enough water on them to power your rocket. Also the gravity calculations cant be 100% accurate, because scientest don't know exactly how many stars and planets are out there that will effect the flight of the craft by their gravitaional pull no matter how slight. Also your gonna have to build some pretty intense AI into the craft to know all that stuff. WHich means either bigger craft, or faster processing which hasn't been invented yet either. Yes you could transmit signals by light, but this planet is still light years away and therfore is gonna take years for the signal to reach earch, providing nothing has gotten in the way of the signal or aliens havn't killed you first lol. Also your STMS if i'm not mistaken ( I don't know much about it correct me if I'm wrong) is a craft for FSX and can't have all the AI and stuf built into it like it would in real life, so you don't know exactly how big to make it. Anyways, I think probly we should put somebody on mars before we launch out ot a planet thast like 120 light years away, although Im sure it might be possible some time...
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:22 pm

rubendal wrote:Snake, Theoretically doesnt count for thsi kinda stuff lol. Check out some of the effects of lightspeed
Dragon: Lol that does sound plausible and I confess I didn't think of it that way, however, your rockets are gonna run out of fuel in like a few minutes, and then, number one, how are you gonna get more fuel, number two how are you gonna slow down. If you are going anywhere near lightspeed, your sensors are not gonan be able to detect something in the way, they can wake the crew and have them avoid the objects. Also gravity from other planets/stars is gonna have a huge effect on the aircraft travelling billions of miles, past (or thru lol) billions of planets/stars. Also your gonna have to have a hugehugehuge ship lol.
So basically you needs lotsa fuel, and lotsa juice to keep ur sensors running. And of course, nobodys gonna have a clue if your even there or if you crashed, cause even if your signals reach earch, theyll take years nd years. I'm not against the op tho, and htatd be sweet to land on a diff planet, even if it is only mars...lol HOpe you don't think i'm being to pesemistic or negative, lol I jsut dont think its gonna happen in a long time.

Now, did I say Light Speed ? The craft might go half light speed, making the trip of a 10 Light Year thing only a 20 Light Year thing one way, meaning 40+ Years to get there and back.

Trust me, the fuel would be of water, there is like, unlimited in space, that and we ould also attain some from planets on the way. These Giant Gas Planets are like osmic gas stations. And, another propultion would be a device that would create its own magnetic field, where it causes this energy field to rotate like a smoke ring, it couldbe used to kind of make a rip or bubble in space which could allow the craft to get to its destination sooner. However, we must prevent the craft from going past the speed of light, or else tey wil end up going backwards in time. Once you are at light speed, everything stops outside of your existance, once you past that thresch hold, you are gona be all messed up and the crew will experience time and normal to them, but on the outside of the craft everyone here would see them disappear. They will return 20 years in the past of they decide to return at all. (Which makes me wonder if it already happened).

The Communications could be transfered by light signals, see ? You take the advance beams of light and it blinks in such a way that it causes a vibration on a device that recieves it, it makes noise and we can hear someone talk at light speed. But, it might take 10 years to recieve and transmit something. And on the way there the signal would be even slower. The vrew wouldb e briefed before they left, the craft could even be made to produce its own gavity on the way there, by spinning the reas section, while leaving the cockpit area stationary.

The Gravity issues would be ploted and mathmatically worked out and installed into the autopilot. Making it possible for even AI technology to drive the craft, which would kind of be like outting a space crafr on tracks. Or like how we use calculators now. I never met a calculator that gave me wrong answers. The crew would only be woke up in hte event of a unlikley, but possible unkow object impending collision.

Here is our USEA - STMS, many bugs have been worked out, and the consept for a real world one should be possible. It is propelled by the smoke ring device I mentioned about above. I guess you can say that a bit of USEA Development out on the Pacific is being declasified here, but it is all in the name of Science, lol. The following is USEA development, out in the PAcific. One reason we defende it so much. Mainly because our Space Program is the most important thing to humanity. To be ableto prevent the end of humanity by udging potentially un wanted astroides from slamming into our world. That, and to explore space, to find out of there are habitable planets out there we might be to inhabit in the future. However, I believe in defending our world, rather than moving out to let our home be destroyed by Money, Religion, Fear, Ego's, and other tings that hinder humankinds advancement. The world is a beutiful place, but corporations like to FUCK it all up, by creating scarsity so that everyone buys their crap. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Teh following craft would be able to go beyond light speed, but would be hindered in order not to go beyond such speed.

100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Usea-s10
100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Usea-s10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/13/92/15/61/usea-s10.png

Gyroscope Magnet Motion Vortex System (Anti-Gravity System)

The Gyroscope Magnet Motion Vortex System utilizes a series of Magnet Generation Gyroscope Systems, which when the gyroscopes are at a full strength of spinning motion, the whole gyroscope itself could spin in a specific direction to cause a craft or object in which the system is mounted to move toward that direction. Like if the spinning gyroscopes, which are mounted together as a single system, would all start spinning in an upward motion, the craft that the system is on would levitate. The craft could move forward utilizing another block of GMMVS’s. While one levitates the craft, the other moves the craft forward. Similar to a helicopter but without having to tilt the whole craft in the direction desired to go, where the pilot can keep absolute control over the craft, especially if the craft has computer systems helping out.

100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Gyrosc11

100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Gyrosc11

https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/13/92/15/61/gyrosc11.png

As the charged magnets turn the heavy metallic pieces through a vacuumed tube (which is the frictionless gyroscope). The gyroscopes, placed in a circle, would have an outer casing connected to a device that would spin each gyroscope, which would turn the whole series of gyroscopes together in an up-or-downward motion, which would cause a vortex in the center of the gyroscope systems, which would cause the craft to move in ether of the directions. The system itself could be mounted and placed on anything, so that it can also move large seafaring ships, or even for large objects in space such as asteroids that might cause a threat to our would.

This type of propulsion have proven in atmosphere tests with small craft, and could also prove to be useful in Space and Underwater propulsion, as well as much larger craft, such as the STMS which is planned to utilize such technology for its Propulsion System. Other craft which are empliminting these systems are the SSFX-03, and SF-01, which will look much different than conventional fighters.

100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Untitl10
100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Untitl10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/13/92/15/61/untitl10.png
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Snake, Theoretically doesnt count for thsi kinda stuff lol. Check out some of the effects of lightspeed
Dragon: Lol that does sound plausible and I confess I didn't think of it that way, however, your rockets are gonna run out of fuel in like a few minutes, and then, number one, how are you gonna get more fuel, number two how are you gonna slow down. If you are going anywhere near lightspeed, your sensors are not gonan be able to detect something in the way, they can wake the crew and have them avoid the objects. Also gravity from other planets/stars is gonna have a huge effect on the aircraft travelling billions of miles, past (or thru lol) billions of planets/stars. Also your gonna have to have a hugehugehuge ship lol.
So basically you needs lotsa fuel, and lotsa juice to keep ur sensors running. And of course, nobodys gonna have a clue if your even there or if you crashed, cause even if your signals reach earch, theyll take years nd years. I'm not against the op tho, and htatd be sweet to land on a diff planet, even if it is only mars...lol HOpe you don't think i'm being to pesemistic or negative, lol I jsut dont think its gonna happen in a long time.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 pm

We'll just have to wait on Mr. Spock in the meantime, and watch the galactic broadcasts of Star Trek on Saturday nights...
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:21 am

Ruben, just LOL. Theoretically it is possible to go lightspeed under certain circumstances. And of course there is no friction in space Razz. There might be a person within even a 100 years that accidently invents a lightspeed capable engine, and then it might also take another 100 years to make it work, but i believe it is possible. There is a reason for everything.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Try to remember there is no friction in space, while a rocket is engaged, the craft will gain speed untill the rocket is disengaged. Build enough rockets, put them into space, build a ship in space (like they are doing with the ISS, and build it in such way it can handle the rockets, and also add some reverse rockets on it.

Load food and supplies for growing and making food on the ship, fire the rockets at different times, hell maybe build rockets that use water (there is almost an unlimited supply on comets), and gain speed over about a years time of rockets firing, shut them off. After a year of gaining a few thousand MPH every 5 min, think of how fast the craft will be going.

Then, once the rockets are ready for shut down, everyone goes into cryosleep, and wait for a few years, and have the autosystems engage to wake up some of the crews to help them excersise and keep their body in shape. Then (if nothing goes wrong - metior showers, planets or stars in the way, etc), everyone wakes up, but durigng this cryosleep phase, autopilot systems would be triggered in the event of an impending colision, to wake up the crew ahead of time, so they can maneuver or shoot the object out the way, utilizing nukes or some kind of laser systems, maybe even a small charged magnit.

So, now comes the task of slowing the craft, into being able to orbit this planets home star. Reverse thrusts, or maybe even turn the large craft around and engage the rockets to slow it down, so that it can get into orbit with this star. After about a year of rockets firing to slow the craft, it will be in orbit with this star. Once in orbit with the star, the craft can begin to maneuver toward this planet, and then switch from orbiting the star, to orbiting the planet. Once in orbit with this planet, take pictures, maybe send in a drone to test soil samples and explore.

We have all the tech we need, just need to remove some idiots who are in power. that or get on with a Resource Based Economy, where when we have the resources, we can actually build such things without limits. Nothing hindering our advancement or creating scarsity in order to make us have to pay so much for such equipment and resources.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 pm

jsut think very very carefully about our current propulsion systems for like 5 minutes, and youll see what I mean. I understand your point in people thinking about not getting to the moon in a million years. But this planet is light years away. Have no way of going anywhere near the speed of light, and thast YEARS. Plus with the scramjet which is the fastest aircraft ever, has maxed out so far at mach 9.8 which is still way away from ever getting to that planet. theres like G limits, friction on the airframe.. Tons and tons of stuff to come into play. I think we;re a long way from ever getting out there. We havn't got to mars yet....lol
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Fury12 wrote:I like your positive thinking ruben.

lol, me too. However, the tech is here, now. Only 200 years we will have detailed images of this place. But think, technology is growing fast. What we know now duobles. If I were anyone, I would NOT use an opinion on what we think will or can be. The best approach should be "I Don't Know" because everyone said that man would never land on the moon in a million years, and look now, in the 60's we have, and now missions to mars are being considered, within a few years. The only things stopping us is the lack of funds. We are hindered for lack of funds, but the tech and know how is here now. Google "Vortex based mathmatics by Marko Roden" a 4:30+ hour video explains EVERYTHING in the universe, including a God equasion. A Scientifi explination of a real God, not some selfish god of some book that was made in mans image. It all comes together once someone understands what this guy is explaining, and is easy to understand. It is a very important video to humanity, I was amased at what was being explained, in detail. Along with how Pyramids and things were constructed using this mathmatics. He goes into explaining a meanes for humans to travil to other galaxies, using vortexes and kind of like using these vortexes to drop through into another part of the universe. But, with humans not understanding how to sheald theirself from the almost unlimited amounts of heat and radiation in space, we might be limited only to a vortex forcefield or something. Or might need to create a craft with its own magnetic field strong enough to block such harmful rays. Cosmic-rays, X-rays, etc.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury12 Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:06 pm

I like your positive thinking ruben.
Fury12
Fury12

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Lol so we're about 400,002,300 years away from propultion systems and technology to get us to a planet like that. And if theres aliens there, we've got nothing to fear, cause if they have the tech to get here, They would have destroyed us long ago...
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

100% Chance of Life on othre Planets Empty 100% Chance of Life on othre Planets

Post  Dragnoxz Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 am

WASHINGTON – Astronomers say they have for the first time spotted a planet beyond our own in what is sometimes called the [color:620a=#366388 !important][color:620a=#366388 !important]Goldilocks [color:620a=#366388 !important]zone for life: Not too hot, not too cold. Juuuust right.

Not too far from its star, not too close. So it could contain liquid water. The planet itself is neither too big nor too small for the proper surface, gravity and atmosphere. It's just right. Just like Earth.

"This really is the first Goldilocks planet," said co-discoverer R. Paul Butler of the [color:620a=#366388 !important][color:620a=#366388 !important]Carnegie [color:620a=#366388 !important]Institution of Washington.

The new planet sits smack in the middle of what astronomers refer to as the habitable zone, unlike any of the nearly 500 other planets astronomers have found outside our solar system. And it is in our galactic neighborhood, suggesting that plenty of [color:620a=#366388 !important][color:620a=#366388 !important]Earth-like planets circle other stars.

Finding a planet that could potentially support life is a major step toward answering the timeless question: Are we alone?

Scientists have jumped the gun before on proclaiming that planets outside our solar system were habitable only to have them turn out to be not quite so conducive to life. But this one is so clearly in the right zone that five outside astronomers told The
Associated Press it seems to be the real thing.

"This is the first one I'm truly excited about," said Penn State University's Jim Kasting.

He said this planet is a "pretty prime candidate" for harboring life.
Life on other planets doesn't mean E.T. Even a simple single-cell bacteria or the equivalent of shower mold would shake perceptions about the uniqueness of life on Earth.

But there are still many unanswered questions about this strange planet. It is about three times the mass of Earth, slightly larger in width and much closer to its star — 14 million miles away versus 93 million. It's so close to its version of the sun that it orbits every 37 days. And it doesn't rotate much, so one side is almost always bright, the other dark.

Temperatures can be as hot as 160 degrees or as frigid as 25 degrees below zero, but in between — in the land of constant sunrise — it would be "shirt-sleeve weather," said co-discoverer Steven Vogt of the University of California at Santa Cruz.

It's unknown whether water actually exists on the planet, and what kind of atmosphere it has. But because conditions are ideal for liquid water, and because there always seems to be life on Earth where there is water, Vogt believes "that chances for life on this planet are 100 percent."

The astronomers' findings are being published in Astrophysical Journal and were announced by the National Science Foundation on Wednesday.

The planet circles a star called [color:620a=#366388 !important][color:620a=#366388 !important]Gliese [color:620a=#366388 !important]581. It's about 120 trillion miles away, so it would take several generations for a spaceship to get there. It may seem like a long distance, but in the scheme of the vast universe, this planet is "like right in our face, right next door to us," Vogt said in an interview.

That close proximity and the way it was found so early in astronomers' search for habitable planets hints to scientists that planets like Earth are probably not that rare.
Vogt and Butler ran some calculations, with giant fudge factors built in, and figured that as much as one out of five to 10 stars in the universe have planets that are Earth-sized and in the habitable zone.

With an estimated 200 billion stars in the universe, that means maybe 40 billion planets that have the potential for life, Vogt said. However, Ohio State University's Scott Gaudi cautioned that is too speculative about how common these planets are.
Vogt and Butler used ground-based telescopes to track the star's precise movements over 11 years and watch for wobbles that indicate planets are circling it. The newly discovered planet is actually the sixth found circling Gliese 581. Two looked promising for habitability for a while, another turned out to be too hot and the fifth is likely too cold. This sixth one bracketed right in the sweet spot in between, Vogt said.

With the star designated "a," its sixth planet is called Gliese 581g.

"It's not a very interesting name and it's a beautiful planet," Vogt said. Unofficially, he's named it after his wife: "I call it Zarmina's World."

The star Gliese 581 is a dwarf, about one-third the strength of our sun. Because of that, it can't be seen without a telescope from Earth, although it is in the Libra constellation, Vogt said.

But if you were standing on this new planet, you could easily see our sun, Butler said.
The low-energy dwarf star will live on for billions of years, much longer than our sun, he said. And that just increases the likelihood of life developing on the planet, the discoverers said.

"It's pretty hard to stop life once you give it the right conditions," Vogt said.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/science-15749654/22189044
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down