GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Think. Is there a Change Needed ?

3 posters

Go down

Just Think. Is there a Change Needed ? Empty Re: Just Think. Is there a Change Needed ?

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Just Think. Is there a Change Needed ? Empty Re: Just Think. Is there a Change Needed ?

Post  TheFalcon Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 pm

i can see it now the Dragonox movement hey meybe itd catch on and we would all be on the news haha i agree dragon i wanted to join the military for freedom not to kill but im loosing insentive because we are no-longer truly free some senators and representatives are tring to get rid of allowing the owning of guns. this worries me because before germany and russia became dictatorships the first thing they did was only allow the government to have firearms. that would be a very bad idea they pass all theese laws saying we cant do drugs or blah blah blah if your dumb enough to waste your life away on drugs thats not our fault
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Lol I couldnt figure out if you were talking virtual or real life there at the beginning. but I guess real life. I honestly couldn't answer the questions. I don't know the answer. I think you put it accuratly that we vote our freedom away. It is somewaht true.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Just Think. Is there a Change Needed ? Empty Just Think. Is there a Change Needed ?

Post  Dragnoxz Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 am

We cannot understand why our troop’s civil rights are taken away when they are serving, shedding blood. That might make them dislike American Civilians, whom they are meant to serve and protect, along with the constitution. These Civilians, both American and Foreign, will be looked at by the Military Forces as Spoiled, where they should not be respected as humans. Respect is different from Obedience. Our troops are Obedient to their commanders, but they fail to protect the constitution. It is their right to speak free, without having to request it. Our soldiers should Respect their Leaders, but also should have a consciousness to question the motives of their leaders, if they feel their leaders are truly doing wrong, or making mistakes. It also should be the leader’s duty to recognize their faults, and admit them then they are confronted by their troops. Now we are plagued with Ego's, and Video games that make us want to join the military, only to kill. The military that I wanted to join was for Freedom, and Honor, to the Rights of America, to uphold the Civil Rights our ancestors fought and spilled blood for. To honor those who served before me, to symbolize that Freedom will not back down. To support the Government that serves our Freedom, not the one that serves the Free (Fascist) Market. We were not founded upon 100% good principles, but, with the bugs of Slavery, the lack of Woman and Human rights fixed, along with other issues we might have had. Where did we go wrong ? Who allowed a Democracy into our Free Republic ? Who allowed the right to vote freedom away, and to vote in so many laws that prevent us from being free ? Who allowed our American Honor to be thrown away by the Banks, and a Private, Free Market that is Fascist in Nature ? What are Americans going to do when they cannot afford to eat, or lie in homes ? What will happen to the homes that are empty and wasting away ? What will happen to the food that can no longer be bought by the poor ? Who could let this happen to America ? We must ask ourselves. "Do we want to be Free and Aware ? Or do we want to be Owned like Slaves (Wage Slaves) by working mundane jobs, that take us from home, only to eventually grow calices from doing the same thing over and over, Jobs that machines will take up for and will be cheaper than labor forces. Where we no longer can work, where we no longer can buy food, to survive, where we are at the mercy of those who regard us all as lifeless beings that just exist ? Can you try to answer these questions, honestly, and ask yourself these questions ?
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down