GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up everyone?

4 posters

Go down

Whats up everyone? Empty Re: Whats up everyone?

Post  TheFalcon Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:56 am

Myself and Sics have been deep into our campaign on ArmA 2 cant wait to see you on there
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm

I wish I had time to fly. With work, and a computer that milted down, I am unable to fly, period. Luckily I managed to save my files a day before the computer milted down. Now, since I been saving up, I have got a 2-TB Externalk Hard-drive, a new Enternal 1-TB Hard-drive, and a 1024MB G-Card, and am hopefully going to get a Windows-7 and a mouse for my computer, so I can actually organize my files, before getting my computer internet worthy. I also plan to get an 8-Core proccesser, and some intensely great RAM Sticks, to go with it, along with a new motherbord, and a cooling system for my 8-core reactor. Wen you see a new video, you will know that I have a new computer, just by looking at the graphics in the video. Just before my computer had its milt-down, I was able to see just what the new G-Card could do. Full settings, I was getting 10 frames, and that was MAX settings. Imagine with all that new hardware, just what kind of frames in videos could be made. You all know me, when I make a video, I try to put it together well. But, this is Months in the future. I hope to return to flight again, to join you all in Black Operations against Enemies of Freeodm, in FSX and in ArmA.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Snake i would like to talk to you sometime i honestly did not want to leave you ever since i left i havnt really flown the reason i left was football and marching band on top of slipping grades. It was nothing personal to you im sorry for not saying anything before i left thats my fault. but i do sincirily mean my apologies i hope one day we can be friends again and i do mean that. I miss being around you guys. to this day i still have not had time to do much things are starting to open up for me agan so ive just recently had time to fly
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nlairforce Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi everyone. I do not have much time for flying at the moment, but i'll give you guys my opinion. I grew tired of all the rivalry in the virtual world. Especially because there are all kinds of members in the group that just can not be trusted. If i ever want to participate in a virtual military again, it will be because we have a strong bond together and will not give up on each other whatever it takes. No jumpin over to other VM's, just as friends in one VM, and if we can accomplish that, we will be probably one of the most successfull VM's in existence.
I have had too much of Coffman, and all the others that just dont stick to what they choose. In real life you would also be honored to be a pilot of the air force and would you really change sides so quickly? You aren't even getting paid for it in the VW? So what the hell is wrong with everyone. These days nobody in the world is honorable anymore except for a few chinese and japanese i guess.

Think about it..
Take care everyone, and perhaps one day ill be back.
nlairforce
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razgriez Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:08 am

I can host a session on free flight on the 23rd for every one if wanted.

Last edited by razgriez on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razgriez
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 pm

hey if you guys ever need me dragon especialy you me and sics have been trying to get ahold of you my eemail is tymanfromthe96@yahoo.com i check that every day if you guys start going again ive got 5 or 6 friends that i could bring in a heart beat
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 pm

GPEO may return to its self, in the future. Stay tuned, and keep up the communications among one another, so we all can gather in the coming Months.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Whats up everyone? Empty Whats up everyone?

Post  TheFalcon Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Hey guys its been so long i know nobody probably checks this anymore but i think itd be cool if we all got together for a reunion flight or dogfight just for old times sake
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down