GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NATO Crimes in Libya

4 posters

Go down

NATO Crimes in Libya Empty Re: NATO Crimes in Libya

Post  MC Sics Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:08 am

Yea, I do have something to add. There's one problem with your whole theory. I WON'T BE THE MONARCH ASSHOLE! Shocked
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 pm

To be honest. I have personally always considered a Monarchy of Freedom; like King Arthur, you know ? Defend Good, and Poor - Defeat Evil and Welth. For what are we but a few poor individuals with good hearts and a desire of freedom. We Honorably uphold what is Right, and our cause for Freedom. The Gold Dragon of Honor would be our Seal, with the Simbol of Enlightenment. (Anything else to add ?).
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Sics Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:08 pm

I knew I shouldn't have taken that out of the Internal Policies. Before I changed it to what it says now, it read "We believe that democracies eventually destroy themselves and the only way to preserve freedom is to uphold a strong monarchy that promotes freedom" That was before we merged with GPEO.

Considering we are a division of GPEO, we are supposed to represent their views. What does GPEO stand for? FREEDOM!

So yea, basically it's still the same though the only difference is I'm not the top dog anymore.

Now that I have given a lesson in Uatian politics, do you have any questions?
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFalcon Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:38 am

uatia... freedom?? Shocked Confused?
TheFalcon
TheFalcon
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Sics Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 am

I honestly think that the transition to democracy in Libya is better for it's future and NATO is doing the right thing. However, I do believe they are doing it for the wrong reasons. They say that the right thing done for the wrong reasons can in fact be the wrong thing.

Furthermore NATO soldiers are not thugs. They are regular people just doing their jobs. Their commanders on the other hand is something I won't go into.

Yes, I was a Gaddafi fan. Right up until I discovered the atrocities that he committed.
I do believe he started out on the right foot but then turned to the dark side.

Which brings me to say, if I had it my way; half of Gaddafi's family if captured would be lined up and SHOT!

Last but not least, Uatia is a division/faction that stands for freedom, love, non discrimination and tolerance. However, to defend what we stand for we will execute some of the most cunning, sadistic and darkest strategies ever seen by history. We are prepared to outdo Hitler himself if that is what is needed to uphold our ways and beliefs or to please our commander, the Director of GPEO; Dragnoxz.

LOYALTY FOR LIFE!
MC Sics
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

Back to top Go down

NATO Crimes in Libya Empty NATO Crimes in Libya

Post  GPEO Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:15 pm

David Austin: ‎"One has to ask: What kind of society does NATO think it’s creating, if in fact Gadhaffi can be deposed—which looks very unlikely? Have Washington and London learned nothing from their failure in Iraq? The cruelty and debasement of NATO’s ...forces is already fueling profound hatreds that will continue for the next generation.

"Who could be proud of such 'allies?' Not the Libyan people, surely.

"NATO soldiers are no better than thugs. Anyone else would be labeled terrorists. Most worrisome, NATO’s actions are guaranteed to have serious consequences for long term political stability in Libya. Vendettas are forming between tribes and family clans that will carry over for decades. It is extremely short-sighted and self destructive.

"NATO should take this warning to heart: Its soldiers are not legal-proof. The International Peace Community is already taking action to uphold Libya’s natural rights at the United Nations. Many of us in the International Peace Community shall defend Libya’s women. And we shall demand War Crimes prosecution and major financial damages against NATO governments, on behalf of the people.

"Nobody’s fooled by NATO’s story that Gadhaffi’s the guilty party. We know that Washington, Britain, France, Italy — and Israel are the real culprits.

"The murdered women of Misurata shall have justice. NATO can count on it."

Going Rogue: NATO's War Crimes in Libya
June 7th, 2011, Susan Lindauer. Veteran's Today
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/07/going-rogue-natos-war-crimes-in-libya/
GPEO
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content