Destruction of the GPEO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:55 am

Going over these threads I look back and realize, I Was on the same L-Top I have now, and it SUCKED. Had I still had my computer that got nailed by lightning, I'd have good frames, and would be able to easily engage in air combat without my hindrance of 2-to-6 frames per second, at times it was less than a frame per second, with all settings as low as they can go.

Our test battle, F-15 vs SU-35 (I think it was), would have been very different. Plus my controller, sticking all the time, really sucked. It still sticks, or becomes non responsive. And now I got a student organization, and got to train folks with this shit, and that sucks, dammit.

GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 pm

razgriez wrote:The "enemy" is right about the fact that they are a "Ghost". How? because just like a ghost they dont exist. They try to plant fear in us and waste our time. this guy is probably killer or some thing.

No, NOT Killer. He would not waste his time on this. He has a life. But, there is for sure, 2 or 3 of them, all working together. They most likely will fight one another, in secret. They will mess their own operation up, eventually. So, it looks like they won't even get in the air with you, or anyone else. If UIA had done anti-espionage operations on them, they would no longer be posting on our forum, claiming to have something they don't. Even if they told us where they operate from, we should take it as if it is not actually theirs, because it most likely will not be. They would tell us it is theirs, then after we bombed it, they would say it was not. On top of it, they would not show for the operation to defend their alleged base. Which inevitably means, they have no base to operate from. They did not think ahead, as UIA always dose. They are but a protest against Freedom. They will not help work with the behind the scenes staff that goes into every major battle, and war plan that usually takes place. It is like playing Risk, and not using the pieces or playing the game how the game is meant to be played. At least FSXF and ACC knew this.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 pm

The "enemy" is right about the fact that they are a "Ghost". How? because just like a ghost they dont exist. They try to plant fear in us and waste our time. this guy is probably killer or some thing.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:47 pm

5g? Is that some kind of a joke? You're clearly too stupid the realize what she was talking about. You guys keep demanding realism and all that like it`s something we don't regularly do. I guess you figure you'll have a better chance under realism? Because Razgriez or Snake or whoever said they wanted blackouts on, she said that was just stupid because no fighter pilot in the world would black out under a 5g load. If you need help understanding anything else that requires common sense you know where to find me. Hell, I can even teach you how to pee. We don't have this, and we don't have that, blah blah, blah. You're going to find out buddy, and you won't be running your fucking mouth when you do either.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:57 pm

razgriez wrote:
GPEO Dragnoxz wrote: We go online everyday, we even host open sessions, password free.
wtf are you talking about? I havnt seen any of your bullshit sessions, and Ive been going online everyday for the LAST THREE DAYS!

lol, well then. They must think that because I am unable to get into a session, that all of GPEO can't. So them trying to make me look like an Idiot might work. However, when some of us monitor the sessions (from the day we sent out the alert to "Monitor Sessions" E-Mail), we don't see their sessions, despite their claims. So, where are your sessions ? Oh, that is right, they are looking for our sessions. It seems that all their members know the same things, making it look like they are one person, (maybe 2). They even post the same consistent sized books, pretending to be different individuals. They wont come on the forum, because their is probably only 2 of them making fake profiles. We have proven our ability to get into FSX, saw nothing of your sessions, now you must prove to them you have pilots that are worth something. We can go beyond 5 G's, can YOU ?

GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 am

GPEO Dragnoxz wrote: We go online everyday, we even host open sessions, password free.
wtf are you talking about? I havnt seen any of your bullshit sessions, and Ive been going online everyday for the LAST THREE DAYS!

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 am

Oh, and Snake. Yeah, I am going to let woman do it. Because once everybody hears that the GPEOs best got their asses handed to them by a girl they will really not take you seriously anymore. She was the first to volunteer, and I'm not going to deny her a chance to showcase her skills because of her gender. You GPEO are truly simple minded children. Consider this, there are over 50 female fighter pilots in the USAF. One in the USN. Thousands in the commercial airlines. Each one of those women has something that none of you have. WINGS. So don't insult those who have accomplished what you haven't. You might make an ass of yourself. AKKMA may be a woman, but when it comes to flying she's a bigger man than any of you. You're going to feel real silly once you've been shot down by her. You should just keep quiet Snake. I thought Dragon was the village idiot, but now I realize the GPEO is a village full of idiots. Dead ones too stupid to realize it.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 am

You're not in command of my people. I am. So I'm not making them do shit to convenience you. Their job is to fight you, not converse with you. You can disbelieve all you want, but if your ass actually had a computer and went in mulitiplayer sessions from time to time you'd know I have a highly skilled group of fighter pilots. We go online everyday, we even host open sessions, password free. If anything, I should be doubting your existence because I haven't seen a single dragon or GPEO anything since day one. Anyway, your boy Razgriez ("if he even exists" Wink ) and whoever else he wants to bring is going to find out just how real she is tomorrow. He'll even get to hear her voice and listen to her call out her kills, and tell him how much he sucks. But knowing you, you'll probably say it was some king of a bot, or Elvin witch craft, or whatever. Don't take me seriously, that's fine. Think I'm trying to trick you, that's fine too. It is what it is, and its all gonna blow up in your face no matter what you believe. The less seriously you take this the better it is for us. I just laugh when you say the things you do. You still think you know better. Even after all the other things your prior beliefs turned out to be false, you just can't accept the fact that you're fighting a legit enemy. Just because we don't use typical VM tactics, you think we're just not real all together. HA! But if you weren't separated from the World you would have seen for yourself just how real we are. You are blinded by your own ignorance. You don't have a computer? Well that's not my fault. But according to you the lack of a computer and the ability to log into sessions (which is why you can't confirm if we're real or not...pshhh) is proof that we don't exists. BRILLIANT!! Haha, you're a moron buddy, but I'm sure you hear that all the time.


Last edited by GPEO Dragnoxz on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:52 pm

I don't believe she even exists. Why don't you have her make a forum profile, and have her tell us herself ? Actually, have all of your members come on here, and prove their physical existence. Unless they don't exist in the first place.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Are you seriously letting a woman fly for you?
Aren't you that good yourself?

nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:13 am

GPEO Dragnoxz wrote:Oh, I'm sure she'll be more than you can handle by herself.
I was actually thinking about a large scale battle.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:58 am

Oh, I'm sure she'll be more than you can handle by herself.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:50 am

dont worry, we all have a pair fully functioning aswell. dont just bring her bring everyone, I will do the same.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 am

Finally, one of you has grown a pair. Razgriez, you'll be taking on my best pilot, Melanya AKKMA Li. Due to the time difference between Hong Kong and the US, I ask that this match be held in the evening hours. We can negotiate a time between now and then.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 pm

why dont we settle this argument in the virtual skies on tuesday.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 pm

It is ok, I am not worried. I don't use Ego, only bragging rights. Ego is for those who think they are better then everyone. I Never said I was better then everyone. I only didn't believe something. I may have explained a history of my flight record, but didn't brag further then what I have rights to. No one is better then everyone. You are the one holding onto claims that you think you can destroy GPEO, thinking you are better then everyone (FSXF & GPEO), you will disband before 1013. And if not, you will be miserable.

GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:54 pm

If you really think I'd tell you where we were planning our attack then you truly are as stupid as I think you are. Whey the hell would I take Hawaii and then be surrounded? Haha, how naive. And you should maybe think twice about Sharkey's group. They're the ones building bases in the Pacific that you don't know of. They are after all, a manufacturer. A manufacturer with their own private military. You're the one who doesn't know what you're facing. You don't know our capabilities, or even our equipment. You don't know anything about us. Why lie to yourself. The war is going to happen whether you're in it or not. In fact, its better that you aren't. The great leader who let his ego get ahead of him.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:19 pm

GPEO Dragnoxz wrote:Why the hell do you babble so much? You're either going to fight or you won't. I don't care if it's you, Razgriez, or the fucking easter bunny. We know the limits of your training and your aircraft. We have it all on paper. You must not take me seriously when I tell you that all of this has been given to us by GPEO members. Just because you haven't figured out who does not mean I'm lying. You'll realize this once you take on Akkma or Angel. We only use STI aircraft. They are not supper modded and are some of the most realistic aircraft every made for FSX. Even the limitations of the aircraft are frustratingly realistic. If you can't put up, simply stop talking. We're taking Hawaii and its becoming more and more obvious with every message from you that you don't have anybody to stop us. The GPEO's end is at hand. Just deal with it.

FSXF is right, you are nothing but a troll. At least Sharkeys group has more respect. You will run out of fuel before you got to Hawaii, and according to the world population of carriers, you have none to get to us, even if you did, you would not have invasion capabilities. You would have to start from your base, find out where all of our P-3's pass over, shoot them down, and pass through to the GPEO areas. You don;t know what you are doing, nor do you have capability to reach us. You are like N-Korea, thinking they can do something to someone so far away, without enough fuel to get you there. You need to break through choke points, air and naval blockades, just to get to Hawaii from Asia. If you have any Intel, you would know that, and would not be targeting places you cant get to. It is like Chess, you need to take out some defenses out of the way before you get to the target. Do I have to draw you a map, or give you more Intel on our P-3 and naval operation positions ? You can't get ships past without the P-3's knowing it.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Why the hell do you babble so much? You're either going to fight or you won't. I don't care if it's you, Razgriez, or the fucking easter bunny. We know the limits of your training and your aircraft. We have it all on paper. You must not take me seriously when I tell you that all of this has been given to us by GPEO members. Just because you haven't figured out who does not mean I'm lying. You'll realize this once you take on Akkma or Angel. We only use STI aircraft. They are not supper modded and are some of the most realistic aircraft every made for FSX. Even the limitations of the aircraft are frustratingly realistic. If you can't put up, simply stop talking. We're taking Hawaii and its becoming more and more obvious with every message from you that you don't have anybody to stop us. The GPEO's end is at hand. Just deal with it.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:16 pm

GPEO Dragnoxz wrote:I'll entertain this. Your best vs my Akkma. I can't wait to see what you do with your ego once you realize the quality of fighter pilots you're facing. There won't be much bragging from you, I guarantee that.

Now, I am not trying to accuse you of something, but I think that you could probably be flying using that name as a different profile name. That or you could be using someone you trained with or practiced with, and can't defeat. But, you have not flown against us yet, so you probably really don't know what kind of pilots YOU are up against. The old GPEO dog fighting capabilities are out-dated. Now, when some of us are able, we will get in the air with you and them, and test you out. If you SUCK, I am even willing to help train you a little, out of feeling pity for you. (Ain't I an asshole), lol. (Actually), I one day may sit back and let someone else run the Air Combat Direction Command part of GPEO, so I can go back to training recruits again.

Try Razgriez, he might be more then willing to meet you in the air, using the same craft, with equal ability. Not a duel, not a war, but a practice session. I must warn you, a dog fight that is not a duel or practice/training, (kind of like using live fire/war time/fight of anger), kills will be counted. So, if you or our guys get a kill, it will be pertinently counted. First air battle of a conflict or potential war. It would make sense to do this 'test' to see if you really want to have a conflict with us. But, it is your choice, your faction, your path to chose. I myself have been downed 7 times. First time, FSXF Breaden nailed me, when I didn't know the counting system. Second time, Battle over California, Adz211 something nailed me. 3rd time, Seattle, lost my guard, ejected over a friendly base, got a new plane, lol. 4th, got nailed at Seattle, (again), by someone (I got their name on one of our pictures), but that fucker, I swear, he was no where near me (oh, that is right, I was losing connection). 5th off the coast of Comox, took a B-1B, from Vancouver, AB'd it over to enemy start base, done 2 successful runs on enemy positions, (should have got them all on the first run and booked, lol) Breaden found me, nailed me off the coast, a good 7-10 miles from land (Got Kicked after ending flight). 6th time, TNF, conducted a raid on a unit of GPEO C-141's, MC Sics picked me out, and nailed my ass, I crash landed on the Coast of Alaska, (he still harasses me to this day) Imagine that, I was nailed for the 6th time by MC "Sics," destiny must be taking place.
AIN'T THAT RIGHT MASTER COMMANDER ! Anyway, the last time I got nailed was on a Black Operations. I was in a SU-27, enemy was using F-18's, they came up to our altitude, and I didn't use my own advice (never use craft in battle that you are unfamiliar with), and they got behind me, caught me helpless in a stall, and they nailed me, then got my wing-man. From that time on, I got in the air in that area, and got some secret kills on them (Revenge). Wing-man "SkyRyder," (I think), got nailed by one of the 2 from the start, then SkyRyder became a "Ghost." They started to act all cocky after downing one of us, but this time we were in F-15's, they were in F-18 & F-14. Looked for where wingman got nailed, got a fuck on my ass, called my name out (I said fuck that), dove, got on one of their tails, called out, nailed the F-18 (I think), then it got quiet. F-14 probably knew he was fucked. I probably should have trained my wingman, before we went up against them, Sorry SkyRyder (Now a Ghost), lol. Maybe he will get his revenge on them in the future, if they ever have an open session.



razgriez wrote:any one up for a flight? i can host.
Yo, if you want to host, host and have fun. Though, I would post in the Skype Chat that you are, so when everyone gets on, or is on, they can know. I encourage that when someone is willing to host a GPEO session, that they should take advantage of it, fly and have fun. Even if factions that hate us come in to attack, have at it, dog fight (go play with the Air Dogs, you GPEO young Dragons), and don't let personal hatred get in the way. Hell, what is stopping you, do an op. (Capture the Cargo). Scenario, Cargo got's something both sides want, takes off one base, goes to its base, enemy come in shoots down fighters, cargo follows, friendly ambushes, re-captures, cargo fly's to friendly base. If friend or foe gets cargo to land at their base, they win, if cargo lands at their original base, cargo wins. If no fighters are on cargoes wing, or within 2 miles of it, cargo goes to its original planned base, and wins. There, a scenario for everyone. Terror Networks and GPEO, have at it, don't be bored with arguments, (and don't be cheap and call kills without honor - don't cheat). It can even be 1 friend fighter, 1 foe fighter, 1 neutral cargo. 3 planes, one goal, to win. Cargo fly's 1,000+ miles to a base it chooses, friend and foe use their bases in between, find cargo, capture it, bring to their base. Simple. (Good for 'on the spot' fun). Just hard to find pilots that want to do that. Hell, me, MC, and $nake did this once, though, at the time, connection was bad for some of us. A Session like that would be fun, at least I think it would. Many things can be done, if you put your mind to it. Faction VS Faction makes it more fun, (if at war) because you get to count permanent kill records, and earn medals & awards, lol. (Open your Minds).

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:54 pm

any one up for a flight? i can host.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:13 pm

I'll entertain this. Your best vs my Akkma. I can't wait to see what you do with your ego once you realize the quality of fighter pilots you're facing. There won't be much bragging from you, I guarantee that.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Stinger729 wrote:What the FUCK is going on?

Some FUCK are fucking with us, and don't know how to do it right, so we gotta make an example of some of their forces, so they know how to do it at a later time.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Stinger729 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:23 am

What the FUCK is going on?

Stinger729
GPEO Recruit
GPEO Recruit

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:09 am

Sorry dude, but FSXF Knew it was not me. They know me better. If they don't, then it is their Intel that is bad, not ours. They did what I told them, and now they will ignore you, like the attention getter you seem to act like. Why not just attack and get it over with. Only thing you got is nothing, and even if you have a base or 2 that you operate form, that is a days worth of flight, a moments worth of bombing, and your quick end. Just get into a session with a GPEO Fighter, do a duel over bragging rights, and get it out of your system. I would if I could, believe me. I love dog fighting. $nake or HOTZONER might end you too fast, maybe try someone without their experience. Put you against an untrained fighter, it might be fare for you.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Is that a fact, because from what I hear Dragon never talked to Sharkey, and I know for certain he never talked to me. Its easy to replicate someone's grammar, especially when you learn the same language in school. That's a no brainer. But I do understand what you simple minds are thinking, and I used this to my advantage. I had half of Fleet convinced it was Dragon talking shit in their forums, accusing them of being behind the SIN. You can think I'm Sharkey, go ahead. As long as you're looking in the wrong direction you'll never see your true enemy. And because of this, you won't see me coming until its too late. You're making this easy.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  UIA on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:16 am

Because him and the other guy working together are idiots, and don't know how much they failed at Espionage and Intelligence. We knew who they were when they started this, that is why we continue to not believe Black Wing and Sharkey. Anyone can make themselves look real, but in a verbal conversation, they can't hide who they are, unless they pay someone to play as them, or use voice masks. Their grammar gave them away long ago, too.

UIA

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  GPEO Dragnoxz on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm

If you didn't already figure that out, there's a problem. If you can't tell the difference between his user name (obvious give away) and the one used by your "leader", there's a problem. If you think that post was meant to be covert or conceal anything, there's a problem.

GPEO Dragnoxz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Razgriez on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Dragnoxz, wrote:I regret to inform you that the end of the GPEO is fast at hand. The GPEO is facing an enemy unlike any you have ever faced. One that has mastered the art of sabotage and deception. One that leads you to believe what we want you to believe. This is not a contest. This is not a sport. This is war. And in war, the most effective weapon is deception. The sniper, the IED disguised as a food cart, the suicide bomber dressed as a doctor. Dragon was using "texting styles" as a means of proving the identity of Black Wing. Not only is Dragon too foolish to know the that the proper term is "typing", he didn't realize that by leaving such articulate responses on the guestbook wall, he was giving the entire SIN the greatest intel of all. How to be Dragon. Thanks to Dragon's prideful pursuit of the last word we're not only able to duplicate Dragon's texting style Wink but his sentence structure, vocabulary preferences, and emotional inflictions. Thank you Dragon. The GPEO is fighting an enemy it does not understand. One it cannot see, and cannot attack. Thanks to Dragon and his amazing powers of investigation, the numbers of neutral VMs have decreased while the numbers of the SIN grow daily. Dragon and his arrogance did our recruiting for us. Dragon has failed you as a leader. Instead of trying to see the bigger picture, Dragon has allowed us to slip right into your very ranks. We know who you are, what aircraft you fly, when the last time you trained was. We know all of the things you don't know about us. You do not know our locations, numbers, equipment, resources, or allies. The GPEO is fighting a ghost. A shape shifting ghost. We know so much about the GPEO because we are the GPEO. We are in your command, we are in your chats. The GPEO is outnumbered. Not just by the SIN, but by all the VMs Dragon sent hate mail to. All the VMS he's treatened with annihilation. And why wouldn't they believe this to be Dragon when they can look on the public site and see how easily Dragon makes accusations? The GPEO has fought VMs, but never a terrorist cell. We've organized our own forces and even your old enemies. All you've done is helped us to do it. We don't play by your rules, and we don't fight the way you are trained to fight. The rabbit hole is only about to get deeper. And the GPEO cannot escape. Raise the white flag, and relinquish control over the territories you hold hostage. This is your chance to avoid the embarrassment and destruction that awaits you. Submit to the new free world, or submit to death.
Why would you tell us that ur a spy? you just told us that we should watch out for you.

Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Wow, a Black "Dragnoxz." I never thought I would see the day. Terrorists ? A Terrorist Organization is easy to destroy, because they usually don't exist. The ones that do are usually backed by Nations, or Companies.

GPEO does not have a single HQ. However, it operates out of bases. GPEO Is like a Corporation in a way. A Hybrid International Corporation, much like Sharky's. Sharkey did his homework on GPEO, because the ideas on his site resemble the UCGS and USEA.

I must say, I like Sharky's artistic views, because they are close to mine. Too bad he had a grudge from the start. That is what gave him away to me as being a fake. Because if he did just meet me, he would not hate me. Especially when his sites have designs of craft, much like I described a while back. (Not taking credit for his art - if he is the one who did it). I must admit, Sharkey, if he is not a fake profile, is someone I might end up admiring. Though our first Skype chat encounter was not really a good start. If he is genuine, I would like to present to him, "Future by Design." And if he is open-minded, he might like it. If he does not like it, then maybe he really is a fake. Though, the artwork of craft is impressive, for now.

SIN, on the other hand, is a minor fuck up. Just because, well, just because it is true. I predict that our old enemies were the ones who created all of this, and their plans of manipulation carried out. But, they are not happy with GPEO one bit, because we are not taking their bait (at least I didn't). I feel that if SIN or Sharkey's group is trusted by GPEO and its friends, then we will fall into their traps of deception.

Like you said, many are watching, and some might just be enjoying our replies to one another. Though, I like your picture. It reminds me of a fake person trying to impersonate me.

The only reason we don't know how many there are of you, is because you don't have anyone. The reason we don't know where you operate, is because you don't operate out of anywhere. The reason we don't know what you have, is because you have NOTHING, but your sites, and Evil supporters. The reason you are a Ghost, is because you already lost the War. If you know us well, you will know for sure that you will never stop us, even if you know where all of our stuff is. We demonstrated how quick we can respond, and how fast we can get good fighter pilots in a session. You have yet to show your selves. Because all you are is a Propagandist Alliance of Control Freaks that still want control over the GPEO.

Remember, the GPEO is Wild and Free, and that is how it will always be. Picture the areas we operate as a Future by Design world, where there is no crime, no money, no hunger, no oppression, no Government control. Everyone is already Free, why would anyone support another force that promises the same thing, but has them regulated and controlled ?

No one is buying your propaganda campaign, nor are they fooled by your desire to control.

Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 28
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Dragnoxz, on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:57 pm

I regret to inform you that the end of the GPEO is fast at hand. The GPEO is facing an enemy unlike any you have ever faced. One that has mastered the art of sabotage and deception. One that leads you to believe what we want you to believe. This is not a contest. This is not a sport. This is war. And in war, the most effective weapon is deception. The sniper, the IED disguised as a food cart, the suicide bomber dressed as a doctor. Dragon was using "texting styles" as a means of proving the identity of Black Wing. Not only is Dragon too foolish to know the that the proper term is "typing", he didn't realize that by leaving such articulate responses on the guestbook wall, he was giving the entire SIN the greatest intel of all. How to be Dragon. Thanks to Dragon's prideful pursuit of the last word we're not only able to duplicate Dragon's texting style Wink but his sentence structure, vocabulary preferences, and emotional inflictions. Thank you Dragon. The GPEO is fighting an enemy it does not understand. One it cannot see, and cannot attack. Thanks to Dragon and his amazing powers of investigation, the numbers of neutral VMs have decreased while the numbers of the SIN grow daily. Dragon and his arrogance did our recruiting for us. Dragon has failed you as a leader. Instead of trying to see the bigger picture, Dragon has allowed us to slip right into your very ranks. We know who you are, what aircraft you fly, when the last time you trained was. We know all of the things you don't know about us. You do not know our locations, numbers, equipment, resources, or allies. The GPEO is fighting a ghost. A shape shifting ghost. We know so much about the GPEO because we are the GPEO. We are in your command, we are in your chats. The GPEO is outnumbered. Not just by the SIN, but by all the VMs Dragon sent hate mail to. All the VMS he's treatened with annihilation. And why wouldn't they believe this to be Dragon when they can look on the public site and see how easily Dragon makes accusations? The GPEO has fought VMs, but never a terrorist cell. We've organized our own forces and even your old enemies. All you've done is helped us to do it. We don't play by your rules, and we don't fight the way you are trained to fight. The rabbit hole is only about to get deeper. And the GPEO cannot escape. Raise the white flag, and relinquish control over the territories you hold hostage. This is your chance to avoid the embarrassment and destruction that awaits you. Submit to the new free world, or submit to death.

Dragnoxz,

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 28
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction of the GPEO

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:11 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum