Attention GPEO

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Archer on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Your world is DEAD. There are only 2 legitimate factions there that still operate, both owned by GPEO. I am giving you the opertunity to have a chance at rebuiling GPEO, hovever you will have to follow the rules of our VR world. I am offering this from the kindness of my heart, please see it as such. Everyone deserves a second chance and here I am offering you yours, please at least consider it. Swallow that arogence and pride and realise that if you do not accept this offer that your world will die. Please also do not fill this chat up with random propoganda about either vr world, we both know that all that radnom stuff isn't true. Snake, please see that GPEO has lost the battle of the VR worlds and that the only way to keep GPEO from colapsing is to accept my offer. Please, at least give it some thought. the website is http://tnvw.forumn.org/forum.htm if you accept my offer then please post a creation request. As I have said, I am weary of this conflict between my VM and GPEO and I want it to end. Please, realise that GPEO is otherwise doomed. I look forward to hearing your responce. If you don't accept my offer at least consider joining my VM. We will welcome you with open arms.

-from the desk of former GPEO operative Jaster 7h3 1337

ADC-Archer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:15 pm

I have little say in this, dragon needs to see this. I have this to say tho: You are offering us to come to your VW? or to join your VM? and that we will be welcomed with open arms?? I am not saying yes or no to this offer, as I am not the leader of GPEO, but.... Spartan has said that "GPEO or its members are not allowed on his VW because they are the reason that [you] left" so.... whats with that? also, i created an account on that website, and it was deleted. Probably because I am a GPEO member. ANyways, don't take this is a rejection because its not. I'm just saying what I know, and I'll leave the decision up to the leaders.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:55 am

We will see.. I will wait with this sort of decisions until dragon returns. It'll probably be NO but ill leave that to no answer at first.
As sparatafuck told me always: GPEO members are welcome except dragnoxz.
And you know what spart? Dragon is a friend of mine and im not a fucking loser like you all who just tosses em away like a piece of shit, what you actually are.

IDC if it takes dragon 5 years to return, I WILL WAIT!

And i know every fucking VM in excistence in your imaginary world wants me in, BUT I STAY WITH GPEO!
I will not lower me to your level and betray, Im not like that. I finish what i start, and dont hook off somewhere in between.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Archer on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 pm

i'm not spart, pull your head out your ass. I'm Jaster, and I don't give a shit about what spart says, if you want to join... then do so... if you don't then don't it's as simple as that.

ADC-Archer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Archer on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 pm

rubendal wrote:I have little say in this, dragon needs to see this. I have this to say tho: You are offering us to come to your VW? or to join your VM? and that we will be welcomed with open arms?? I am not saying yes or no to this offer, as I am not the leader of GPEO, but.... Spartan has said that "GPEO or its members are not allowed on his VW because they are the reason that [you] left" so.... whats with that? also, i created an account on that website, and it was deleted. Probably because I am a GPEO member. ANyways, don't take this is a rejection because its not. I'm just saying what I know, and I'll leave the decision up to the leaders.

I am offering you both

I at least will open you with welcome arms

we left becase we thought that we could make a better world and that the one in which we made you have the option of doing whatever the fuck you want. And about GPEO members not being able to join, that was back when all of you would post things like... "fuck the new VR world" and "spartifuck is gay"

ADC-Archer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Archer on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:52 pm

nlairforce wrote:We will see.. I will wait with this sort of decisions until dragon returns. It'll probably be NO but ill leave that to no answer at first.
As sparatafuck told me always: GPEO members are welcome except dragnoxz.
And you know what spart? Dragon is a friend of mine and im not a fucking loser like you all who just tosses em away like a piece of shit, what you actually are.

IDC if it takes dragon 5 years to return, I WILL WAIT!

And i know every fucking VM in excistence in your imaginary world wants me in, BUT I STAY WITH GPEO!
I will not lower me to your level and betray, Im not like that. I finish what i start, and dont hook off somewhere in between.

Do you think that I honestly CARE whatyou say about me? you would be sadly mistlaken. Your VM will be dead withn a few months and all that will be left is the people that have been there forever and eventually you will all quit. All you GPEO types talk about is how shity the new VR world is and how we "betrayed" you. Look at yourselves. You are all acting like a bunch af 6 year old childern. Grow up. I ofered you a chance to save GPEO, and you reply with insults and excuses... WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WE LEFT GPEO? IT'S BS LIKE THAT!

ADC-Archer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 pm

ADC-Archer wrote:
rubendal wrote:I have little say in this, dragon needs to see this. I have this to say tho: You are offering us to come to your VW? or to join your VM? and that we will be welcomed with open arms?? I am not saying yes or no to this offer, as I am not the leader of GPEO, but.... Spartan has said that "GPEO or its members are not allowed on his VW because they are the reason that [you] left" so.... whats with that? also, i created an account on that website, and it was deleted. Probably because I am a GPEO member. ANyways, don't take this is a rejection because its not. I'm just saying what I know, and I'll leave the decision up to the leaders.

I am offering you both

I at least will open you with welcome arms

we left becase we thought that we could make a better world and that the one in which we made you have the option of doing whatever the fuck you want. And about GPEO members not being able to join, that was back when all of you would post things like... "fuck the new VR world" and "spartifuck is gay"

As far as I know, you are allowed to do what you want on this world too. Also, I think there are still some people who are pissed with spartan and still hate him. I, however, was never like that and said nothing about your VW as being anything bad, neither did I insult spartan.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Ghost on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:17 pm

You think we could do whatever we want. You're not a VM Leader. You haven't had the chance to gain the knowledge about how over-controlling GPEO was.

ADC-Ghost

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 pm

That is correct, and I havn't been in GPEO for all that long anyway. However I do know a little about what has gone on, but not everything. Technically you should have been able to do whatever you wanted because who's gonna stop you? GPEO? well the only way they're gonna stop you is to fight you. Well then its up to you to defeat them. I can't say much, I guess, cause it wasn't long after I joined GPEO that UMEF etc. left.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Archer on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 pm

rubendal wrote:
ADC-Archer wrote:
rubendal wrote:I have little say in this, dragon needs to see this. I have this to say tho: You are offering us to come to your VW? or to join your VM? and that we will be welcomed with open arms?? I am not saying yes or no to this offer, as I am not the leader of GPEO, but.... Spartan has said that "GPEO or its members are not allowed on his VW because they are the reason that [you] left" so.... whats with that? also, i created an account on that website, and it was deleted. Probably because I am a GPEO member. ANyways, don't take this is a rejection because its not. I'm just saying what I know, and I'll leave the decision up to the leaders.

I am offering you both

I at least will open you with welcome arms

we left becase we thought that we could make a better world and that the one in which we made you have the option of doing whatever the fuck you want. And about GPEO members not being able to join, that was back when all of you would post things like... "fuck the new VR world" and "spartifuck is gay"

As far as I know, you are allowed to do what you want on this world too. Also, I think there are still some people who are pissed with spartan and still hate him. I, however, was never like that and said nothing about your VW as being anything bad, neither did I insult spartan.

In responce to your 1st statement, sure you can do what you want... as long as it agrees with GPEO's agenda. Not giving the FSXAA control over Russia WHEN THEY CLEARLY CAPTURED IT! and when UMEF took the western half of Iraq when GPEO took control over it is clearly a GPEO agenda. GPEO said that they would be giving up some territory "if they wanted to be free." I don't know about you but If MY country was under the control of someone I would want to be free. but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, as soon as GPEO anounces that and UMEF spends our time and captures it GPEO calims that "they do not want to leave" that's BULLSHIT! VIRTUAL PEOPLE CAN'T DECIDE OR TAKE A VOTE THEIR VIRTUAL!

HELL YEA PEOPLE ARE STILL PISSED AT SPARTAN! I'M PISSED AT SPARTAN! ADC and GPEO made a mutual agreement that we wouldn't bother each other in each other's formums and guess what? SPART FUCKS IT UP!

However GPEO will claim some BS like..."they keep making VM's in our world" GPEO actually tried to STOP one of my friends (not Spart) from making a VM in your world to have some fun. Nothing hostile or anything but GPEO is all the "Spart and Killer" paranoia make him wait a WEEK! to do something like that! In the case of UMEF and the CG, the CG's disbaned at least a couple moths back and I ahve no idea what they are doing now. In the case of UMEF we disbaned UMEF and left. Spart for some reason nuked it and I was like "WTF?" Both VM's are don't exist and for some reason their still on the map, why? On another note when GPEO make an operation inside of OUR world (even when it was CLEAR to us that they are doing that) we decided to let them do it anwyays. We later on destroyed them.

I'm sure that not all GPEO members are dumbasses like Snake and Dragnoxz. I'm sure that there are some quality peopleis GPEO, haowever your leadership is pathetic at best.

wow... dragonxz rant much?

ADC-Archer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Well I'm not totally up to date on the FSXAA and capturing Russia thing. As far as I know FSXAA was just hopping a cargo jet from airport to aiport and saying that once they did that, then they had the whole place. Apparently dragon didn't like that too much since just doing touch and goes on a runway doesn't make it yours.
About the thing about "makeing VMs on this VW", yes I think its true. There were a few creation requests on ITTN that were clearly Spartan or Killer trying to make a VM, and later they admitted to it. Something like just making a VM so they could nuke some GPEO territory and then disband or something gay like that. SO if someones gonna do that it kinda only makes sense that they wouldn't be allowed. There were a couple of VMs created, that disbanded soon after they were made, and they sent all their craft or something like that to the FSXAA which is kinda dumb, because hten anyone can make a VM and then give the craft and everything like that to any VM making it very powerful with lots of stuff. However I understand you anger, as it kinda sucks to be acused of a traitor and not be allowed to have a VM when your not the traitor.
I'll have to disagree with you on $nake and dragon being dumbasses. Both are the most active members of GPEO and are trying to keep it alive. Of course everyone has problems, but I think that dragon is the best person who could lead GPEO. He knows a lot and tries to keep things straight(From what I can see). He puts his knowledge to use and tries to help out other people especially if they're recruits and don't know much. Anyway's thats kinda off topic, and not important in this discussion.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Killer on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:09 am

This is all very funny lol wants some comments?

1)Dragon cant lead sorry
2)Guys, stop doing this and go play another game, or go play hide and seek outside
3) FUCK OFF SNAKE
4)GPEO is gone, it failed, it sucked so much cock until its mouth was dry, no one is in your virtual world, and your all dead, so instead of trying to survive like a poor little animal scratching its way around for life like a pathetic fool, why dont you just go out honorable and quiet. Just stop trying cuz the idea of having a VM LIKE GPEO in whatever is left of a FSX VW just doesn't role with anyone anymore, your corrupt system is hated by everyone and without your modded aircraft and your cheating members, you are nothing. K bye, hope you all have fun.
avatar
Killer
Member
Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-23

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 am

Killer wrote:This is all very funny lol wants some comments?

1)Dragon cant lead sorry
2)Guys, stop doing this and go play another game, or go play hide and seek outside
3) FUCK OFF SNAKE
4)GPEO is gone, it failed, it sucked so much cock until its mouth was dry, no one is in your virtual world, and your all dead, so instead of trying to survive like a poor little animal scratching its way around for life like a pathetic fool, why dont you just go out honorable and quiet. Just stop trying cuz the idea of having a VM LIKE GPEO in whatever is left of a FSX VW just doesn't role with anyone anymore, your corrupt system is hated by everyone and without your modded aircraft and your cheating members, you are nothing. K bye, hope you all have fun.

Hey, if you think like that, FUCKING LEAVE THE FORUM!
If you think we suck so bad, LEAVE AND NEVER FUCKING RETURN!
Im sick of the bullshit, you just complaining what you even dont know, Get a life, create your own forum and go talk to yourself dumb fuck.

Just stop creating a "clone" of GPEO with your own fucking imaginations.
And oh, we are still GPEO, and indeed we do not have the cheating members anymore for you all left!!!
We only have Honest members as we should have.

So BEAT IT Killer!
Take your gay friends with you
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Killer wrote:This is all very funny lol wants some comments?

1)Dragon cant lead sorry
2)Guys, stop doing this and go play another game, or go play hide and seek outside
3) FUCK OFF SNAKE
4)GPEO is gone, it failed, it sucked so much cock until its mouth was dry, no one is in your virtual world, and your all dead, so instead of trying to survive like a poor little animal scratching its way around for life like a pathetic fool, why dont you just go out honorable and quiet. Just stop trying cuz the idea of having a VM LIKE GPEO in whatever is left of a FSX VW just doesn't role with anyone anymore, your corrupt system is hated by everyone and without your modded aircraft and your cheating members, you are nothing. K bye, hope you all have fun.

Although I wont say it like snake, I do agree with him. Killer you have left GPEO and disbanded from the VW so why don't you just leave. You've made your point about how much you hate GPEO and this VW so thats that. If it is no longer your concern, then you should leave and forget about it all. Why should you care what happens to GPEO and this VW anymore anyway?
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Killer wrote:This is all very funny lol wants some comments?

1)Dragon cant lead sorry
2)Guys, stop doing this and go play another game, or go play hide and seek outside
3) FUCK OFF SNAKE
4)GPEO is gone, it failed, it sucked so much cock until its mouth was dry, no one is in your virtual world, and your all dead, so instead of trying to survive like a poor little animal scratching its way around for life like a pathetic fool, why dont you just go out honorable and quiet. Just stop trying cuz the idea of having a VM LIKE GPEO in whatever is left of a FSX VW just doesn't role with anyone anymore, your corrupt system is hated by everyone and without your modded aircraft and your cheating members, you are nothing. K bye, hope you all have fun.

Just please leave us alone Killer. We're getting sick of you and Spart. So just leave us alone.

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Killer on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

The only reason i'm here is just to piss you guys off and make you angry, thats what it do, and its very fun i might say, cmon throw some insults back at me if you want, its fun!
avatar
Killer
Member
Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-23

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Killer wrote:The only reason i'm here is just to piss you guys off and make you angry, thats what it do, and its very fun i might say, cmon throw some insults back at me if you want, its fun!

Rolling Eyes

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Yea but its pointless and very immature. Remember (probably not) how maverick told you to get a life? and that you said something about this being 3 wasted years of your life and thast why, or part of the reason you left? Yea well staying here just making ppl mad is just as no life.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Killer on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:06 pm

kinda a waste of a year, and i i am striving to get as immature and idiotic as i can, i just like to piss you people all off, so let the pissing off begin. I am still here because like i just said, just to piss you off ruben.

SO FUCK YOU ALL
avatar
Killer
Member
Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-23

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Ok then I guess we'll find out who can handle it all. You won't piss me off. I just think its really stupid that someone ( I assume your like 18) would leave the VW and then just stay on it trying to piss ppl off just for the heck of it. Anyways thast your choice. GL with pissing ppl off lol. You can try me first if you want. lol
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Killer on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Ruben i love you, i dont want to piss you off, just everyone else, your just my lil buddie
avatar
Killer
Member
Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-23

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Well thank you Killer but NO THANK YOU. Lol this is gettin way off topic. You should make another post elsewhere like I'm pissing GPEO off or something lol.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:10 pm

I AM THE TRAITOR!!!
SNAKE IS DEAD! CAUGHT BY SURPRISE I SHOT HIM DOWN WITH MY GPEO F-15! HE COULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED SUCH A CLOSE SIDEWINDER SHOT! YOU CANNOT GET OUT OF THIS ONE! I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF THE KILL! IF YOU SAY IT WAS NOT A LEGIT KILL, THEN YOU ARE GOING AGAINST YOUR OWN AIRCRAFT, YOUR OWN TRAINING, AND YOUR OWN WORD!

ADC-MAJ-Caesius

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Killer wrote:This is all very funny lol wants some comments?

1)Dragon cant lead sorry
2)Guys, stop doing this and go play another game, or go play hide and seek outside
3) FUCK OFF SNAKE
4)GPEO is gone, it failed, it sucked so much cock until its mouth was dry, no one is in your virtual world, and your all dead, so instead of trying to survive like a poor little animal scratching its way around for life like a pathetic fool, why dont you just go out honorable and quiet. Just stop trying cuz the idea of having a VM LIKE GPEO in whatever is left of a FSX VW just doesn't role with anyone anymore, your corrupt system is hated by everyone and without your modded aircraft and your cheating members, you are nothing. K bye, hope you all have fun.

I know, isn't it? xD

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Hey, I admit you got me, but without a surprise you wouldnt stand a chance rookie.
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:20 pm

nlairforce wrote:Hey, I admit you got me, but without a surprise you wouldnt stand a chance rookie.

Oh?...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:10 pm

OK does this mean that I'm the only one left alive in the GPEO Air Force?
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:22 pm

rubendal wrote:OK does this mean that I'm the only one left alive in the GPEO Air Force?

Yes... Twisted Evil

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Hmmmm my F-22 is hard to beat.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:57 pm

I have to say, very well played GPEO. The main reason I decided to spy on GPEO was because of the way I was mistreated by you. I was forced to dogfight several GPEO members at once when I had no training at all. I was also called cruel names. Had GPEO not done this I would have NOT spied on GPEO for ADC. I hope you all realize that I bear no more grudges against any members of GPEO. Very Happy

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Who all were you forced to dogfight. What cruel names were you called.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:09 pm

rubendal wrote:Who all were you forced to dogfight. What cruel names were you called.

I can't remember who I had to dogfight, it was a very long time ago, which is why I am trying to forgive and forget. The names I were called related to gay sex, my parents, my siblings, ect.

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 pm

OK cause the only dogfight I remember you in was with me and $nake training. But anyway........ I only ever flew with you once. lol
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 pm

rubendal wrote:OK cause the only dogfight I remember you in was with me and $nake training. But anyway........ I only ever flew with you once. lol

It was about 2 weeks after I joined ADC. And I just started fighter training

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Ghost on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 pm

This is all true. Tornado was an ADC spy from the beginning. Me and Archer knew that you expected us to much, so we hired a new face to do it for us. Caesius is a great spy. Thanks you, GPEO... for being sooooo gullible. Oh, and he was also spying for FSXAA too

ADC-Ghost

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 pm

So archer invites us to the other VW where we will be welcomed with open arms, while the whole time he knows that he has a spy in GPEO. What are you trying to do anyway? Wasn't it enought that you basically wrecked this VW already. You want us to join your VW just so that you can try to make GPEO fall again? Havn't you had enough? Don't you know when to give up? Why don't you fight properly?
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm

rubendal wrote:While the whole time he knows that he has a spy in GPEO.
I was bored... nothing else to do... we really do mean it though.

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Tornado wrote:
rubendal wrote:While the whole time he knows that he has a spy in GPEO.
I was bored... nothing else to do... we really do mean it though.
I thought the other VW and ADC was more active than this one and GPEO so why did you have nothing to do? Flying around by yourself practising your maneuvers would be more profitable than spying on GPEO.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:39 pm

rubendal wrote:
Tornado wrote:
rubendal wrote:While the whole time he knows that he has a spy in GPEO.
I was bored... nothing else to do... we really do mean it though.
I thought the other VW and ADC was more active than this one and GPEO so why did you have nothing to do? Flying around by yourself practising your maneuvers would be more profitable than spying on GPEO.

Have you ever been in the spying buisness? Its pretty fun... xD
Not to mention I also needed the training. It is known that GPEO has some of the best fighter pilots around. So once I practically compleated my training, I got bored again...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:41 pm

No I havn't been in the spying business. OK yeah getting the training makes sense.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Ghost on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 pm

If Caesius didn' spy for us, he would be a SSG instead of a MAJ in ADC

ADC-Ghost

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:39 am

Yo ruben, im still in with you and so is dragon, We have some more members, but not as active.
Tornado, did you really think i was dead for good after just one lucky shot?
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:11 am

I know $nake, I'm just waiting for dragon to get back so we can get started with some revenge or something lol.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  ADC-Ghost on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:28 pm

LOL Snake you were dead. nothing could survivie a sidewinder shot at point black range. you were so startled you coudn't ejct
you are dead, and unless yo have clones, you are now combat ineffective

ADC-Ghost

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Thats so fucking bullshit, the plane is destroyed, No doubt.
So in fact you were also dead because You have been shot before, so you could not even be there then...
If you are going to play it like that...

You couldnt come in that session because you are not iin the VW. So in fact if you were not there, i wouldnt chase you and am i not get shot!

HA!
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Like snake has said, just because you are shot down, doesnt mean you are dead. There is time, as soon as you hear the enemy missile lock tone, to eject. In this VW you lose the plane, you don't lose your life, or, as snake has also said, there would be few ppl who can still play because they would have been dead.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Tornado on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm

nlairforce wrote:Thats so fucking bullshit, the plane is destroyed, No doubt.
So in fact you were also dead because You have been shot before, so you could not even be there then...
If you are going to play it like that...

You couldnt come in that session because you are not iin the VW. So in fact if you were not there, i wouldnt chase you and am i not get shot!

HA!

Was he shot down at point blank? I don't think so. Spartacus could have ejected from other times. Had this been real, by the time I could have counted to 5, I'd be having a couple drinks with ADC in a local bar. I was so close to you I could have shot you in the cockpit with my guns. But no, I gave you five seconds to run with your superior F-22 while I followed your "rules" and shot you down with a sidewinder. That sidewinder would have blown up the entire plane... You didn't even move until I counted to four btw...

Tornado

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  nlairforce on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 pm

What did you think? Im not EXPECTING someone is acting that lowheartedly, but you clearly surprised me, so be proud of yourself. You are a disgrace for all VW's. A very good example, now everyone, even in your VW can expect traitors among them and therefore no-one will fly with wingmen anymore...

And btw, they clearly DID get shot, and could NOT EJECT!

So as i did not eject but they were also in the session.
IF YOU DO EJECT, YOU HAVE TO SAY IT, I did not do that, nor did the others...

Get your fucking facts straight!
avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  rubendal on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Tornado wrote:
nlairforce wrote:Thats so fucking bullshit, the plane is destroyed, No doubt.
So in fact you were also dead because You have been shot before, so you could not even be there then...
If you are going to play it like that...

You couldnt come in that session because you are not iin the VW. So in fact if you were not there, i wouldnt chase you and am i not get shot!

HA!

Was he shot down at point blank? I don't think so. Spartacus could have ejected from other times. Had this been real, by the time I could have counted to 5, I'd be having a couple drinks with ADC in a local bar. I was so close to you I could have shot you in the cockpit with my guns. But no, I gave you five seconds to run with your superior F-22 while I followed your "rules" and shot you down with a sidewinder. That sidewinder would have blown up the entire plane... You didn't even move until I counted to four btw...
It doesnt matter if you were shot down point blank or not. That isn't the point. The point is he was shot down. Its understood that you eject of you were shot down, whether its point blank or not. And congratulations for following 'our rules'. They make sense, ir your on this VW you should be following them. KEEP FOLLOWING THEM NOT LIKE THE OTHER TRAITORS AND CHEATERS.
avatar
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 23
Location : On your 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Killer on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 pm

let me make this abundently clear, if you are shot down YOUR PLANE IS DEAD BUT YOU ARE NOT, THAT GOES FOR ALL KILLS, IF YOU ARE SHOT DOWN YOU RELOAD INTO THE GAME AND START AGAIN
avatar
Killer
Member
Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-23

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention GPEO

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum