GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK I'm back for a while

2 posters

Go down

OK I'm back for a while Empty OK I'm back for a while

Post  rubendal Wed May 19, 2010 7:56 pm

SO!! had an epic time in ontario did some epic things. Generally just rocked along and had tons of fun. Everyone be jealous, I went to the National Museum of the US Air Force, TOUCHED THE F-22 RAPTOR, along with a whole bunch of other awsome planes. No f18 but still really sweet to see all the planes. that was the highlight of the trip, now i gotta go get up to date with whats going on here.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

OK I'm back for a while Empty Re: OK I'm back for a while

Post  Dragnoxz Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:52 pm

rubendal wrote:SO!! had an epic time in ontario did some epic things. Generally just rocked along and had tons of fun. Everyone be jealous, I went to the National Museum of the US Air Force, TOUCHED THE F-22 RAPTOR, along with a whole bunch of other awsome planes. No f18 but still really sweet to see all the planes. that was the highlight of the trip, now i gotta go get up to date with whats going on here.

Go shove a fucking BATTLESHIP UP your ass, and then twist it several times, then fire all of its guns. I am a Jealous FUCK right now. But, I cn return your Jealously.

OK I'm back for a while 2010-911

Take that Asshole and become Jealous !~!

Note: Dont take me literally, I am just happy to have some sort of internet interaction today.
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rubendal Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:04 pm

GREAT TO SEE YOU DRAGON! So how long are you back for? Oh yeah, and the raptor was the higlight of my trip lol.
rubendal
rubendal
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down