ACC History Details

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ACC History Details

Post  Razgriez on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

I was going through some posts and kept reading the "ACC" every where, and I was wondering what the hell they did. I know that Killer NUKED paris but I dont understand why he did it and he was with the ACC or not. If someone can clarify this for me I would appritiate it.
avatar
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm

ACC brain washed its sub-factions into believing that we gave them land, making us look like we lied to them. He used their anger and declared war on us, Nuking a city several times, killing Millions, and when we got the upper hand, he called for a cease fire, then went into hiding. We later called him out, and then he formed up the VRF, pretending to do peaceful anti terror operations, trying to get away with his actions by changing the name of his group. Later we got him to surrender, and had made his sub-factions sign peace treaties. Once his VRF disbanded, he surrendered his weapons to Killer's group, a small cell. Killer formed a group because he started to get bored and did not like the lack of activity anymore, so he used the old ACC nukes and Nuked Paris with them. ACC had the ability to get 6 or 7 nukes from N-Korea; three to four were used in Iran, and three were used on Paris. If four were used in Iran, then the possibility of a seventh one was used in France, discrediting Killers nuclear attack on Scar Creak. Now, if only three were used in Iran, then Scar Creak would have been nailed by Killer. We needed pictures of the Iran Nuking to confirm this. After this, UMEF formed, and formed an allied group called IDF, or something like that, and attacked us again, along with FSX-CG. We eventually liberated most of CG land, and they called for a truce or something, ending the hostilities. UMEF or their side wrote the War Report. He did a good job on it, which is why I chose not to write one, lol. Writing those means you must collect facts and data form all sides, then piece the battle and events together, and write it all down in order of actions and times, kills and everything else. I am glad someone other than me did.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  GhostEye on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 pm

i remember that shit i was part of acc. they never told me anything. Corsi was a liar and told everyone gpeo planned to attack us and i talked to dragon and he said they were lying so we broke off of acc. Then acc attacked gpeo with nukes for no reason.


Last edited by Ghost Eye on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Ghost Eye wrote:i remember that shit i was part of acc. they never told me anything. Corsi was a liar and told everyone gpeo planned to attack us and i talked to dragon and he said they were lying so we broke off of acc. Thne acc attacked gpeo with nukes for no reason.

See, I TOLD you, and you didn't believe me, did you !? (lol)
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  MC Sics on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh come on guys. Corsi can't be that bad. People do shit for a reason. I wonder what his was. Anyone here know? Probably not. The man is my Chieftain and I gotta say, he really isn't that bad.

_________________
We are Uatia! Our business is war! Our home is the battlefield! Our lives evolve around the death of our enemies! We will be remembered, by the families of all the assholes we killed.

"Uatia, freedom through force!" -MC Sics
avatar
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

Posts : 121
Join date : 2009-12-13
Location : Estados Unidos de America

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:04 am

MC Sics wrote:Oh come on guys. Corsi can't be that bad. People do shit for a reason. I wonder what his was. Anyone here know? Probably not. The man is my Chieftain and I gotta say, he really isn't that bad.

Yea, I guess your right. He did something with UIA regarding FSXF back in the war, but I really can't remember what he did completely. Maybe he was a sleeper agent, and if so, he might have been a good one. Wait, what is his role in Uatia, again ? Chieftain ? What if he is doing the same thing he did when he was in UIA as a Sleeper Agent against FSXF (if he was a sleeper), but now doing it in Uatia ?

I might issue an official apology to him if he would be honorable enough to confirm that he did surrender when he operated ACC, here out in the open. Mainstream is official stuff. I do apologies to him for getting mad about the subject again, after all, my last conversation about the war resulted in him lying to me about things, when he and I both know his comments were wrong. I felt disrespected and just figured it would be better to move on to different business, like a continued UIA operation, but deep stuff. But, he failed that. On top of that, Corsi just had to go at it alone to try and infiltrate ANM a while back, when he should have gone to the UIA for assistance for different minds to work with. UIA never fails at what it does, but it takes time and dedication. His alignment shows a lack of dedication now. Only when he is determined to accomplish something will he use all resources available to succeed. But, will fail without UIA support, lol. lol!
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  nlairforce on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Hey guys, i know its a long time since i gave a fuck, but now i do. ACC was a faction that was the enemy of GPEO just when i entered GPEO. They were a vile faction that sought to drive away freedom. They did a whole lot of things that underlined their motto that was not obvious for all the members. They concealed it well enough to gain some additional members, but it was clear for us that they only sought one thing, Power.

avatar
nlairforce
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 23
Location : anywhere and everywhere

http://fsxrc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  MC Sics on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 am

Well, I'm sure you guys have a reason for what you say; but I talked to Corsi myself and he said:

"Basically ACC bombed Tehran and dragon suddenly claimed it was a nuclear attack. Then when we bombed areas of Canada he claimed those to be nuclear too. ACC had no nuclear arsenal, neither did VCUSF who carried out the Canada bombings. It was just dragon's bullshit to make VMC members help him out?".

So what now? He says that he never even had nukes. So what's the deal? Anyone?

_________________
We are Uatia! Our business is war! Our home is the battlefield! Our lives evolve around the death of our enemies! We will be remembered, by the families of all the assholes we killed.

"Uatia, freedom through force!" -MC Sics
avatar
MC Sics
Director of Uatia
Director of Uatia

Posts : 121
Join date : 2009-12-13
Location : Estados Unidos de America

http://uatia.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:25 am

MC Sics wrote:Well, I'm sure you guys have a reason for what you say; but I talked to Corsi myself and he said:

"Basically ACC bombed Tehran and dragon suddenly claimed it was a nuclear attack. Then when we bombed areas of Canada he claimed those to be nuclear too. ACC had no nuclear arsenal, neither did VCUSF who carried out the Canada bombings. It was just dragon's bullshit to make VMC members help him out?".

So what now? He says that he never even had nukes. So what's the deal? Anyone?

That is not what the Canadian said, and ACC was first in N-Korea, long enough to get their 6+ nukes. And, if that is the case, a paradox had to occur when Killer got all ACC stuff and NUKED Paris and claimed to have nuked Guam and Scar Creak. ACC is where Killer would have received the nukes from. If we have to, we can ask for his input, if Corsi's going to start lying about the past. The conflict was recorded very well on both sides, including from the Canadians, Pilot Sparky, WCF and maybe VNF. The USVAF was lead by Adrian, whom apparently was not treated well, due to numbers. It was apparent that the groups with the most numbers was more important for Corsi, due to the power aspect of it all. Because I remember when he thought the (Free) GPEO side had more members than Rockstars, he was trying to get me to join under ACC, but when I told him about Rockstar having more of the bulk of GPEO members, he treated me like shit beyond belief, caring nothing of the true GPEO's struggle. Like $nake says, he was only out for power and personal pride. I remember that so well I am now beginning to remember the lingering hatred return.

Yea, VMC helped us out, but not directly. In fact, they saw what was going on, and in the mainstream did not want to interfere because it would have went against their policy, which was, "Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you." Their leader was not able to get around because he was aither on his way to Afghanistan, or very busy (since he was active in the Marines). His next in line was Donz (Firefly) who had responsibilities in the group, and his personal life, like work. He said to their members that if they wanted to go in and serve under GPEO leadership on their own accord, they could and would not get in trouble by him.

With all our current conflicts with other groups, I would prefer not to get into an argument with him on here over this situation, because it is over and in the past, but I will if I have to set the record straight..
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 pm

You want to hear more of Dragon's bullshit? The fact that Dragon keeps claiming Sharkey has anything to do with Corsi or ACC. Dragon went onto Sharkey's personal facebook where he could see his wife, son, parents, brother, cousins, friends, co-workers, employees, students, etc. Family members have the same last names with about 200 friends each proving Dragon is talking out of his ass. He knows beyond all reasonable doubt that Sharkey is NOT Corsi or any other VM leader of the past. Former GPEO members who have turned joined the IDN also know this. However, Dragons keeps his bullshit up so he can "legitimize" his silly actions. His latest bullshit is publicly broadcasting that IDN and ACC are the same faction. IDN is a private contracting group with no political affiliations and is not out for power. Only contracts and does not attack unless paid to do so by some sort of employer. Every active VM has been told this and understands this. Dragon knows this but is using his bullshit as a means of legitimizing his true reasons for leaving the Pacific. OCU employes less than 300 people, all civilian. IDN employs less than 100 with an entire aircraft fleet of 35 aircraft. There is no way IDN would have the capability to carry out an invasion of the magnitude of the one Dragon claims. I also find the whole end of the world, space travel thing absolutely hilarious. I'm not even going to get started on the physics of space travel the challenges of building ships capable of the mission Dragon claims he is embarking on. If GPEO withdraws from the area then it only legitimizes what we all have been saying the whole time.
avatar
IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 pm

IDN-ADF Command wrote:You want to hear more of Dragon's bullshit? The fact that Dragon keeps claiming Sharkey has anything to do with Corsi or ACC. Dragon went onto Sharkey's personal facebook where he could see his wife, son, parents, brother, cousins, friends, co-workers, employees, students, etc. Family members have the same last names with about 200 friends each proving Dragon is talking out of his ass. He knows beyond all reasonable doubt that Sharkey is NOT Corsi or any other VM leader of the past. Former GPEO members who have turned joined the IDN also know this. However, Dragons keeps his bullshit up so he can "legitimize" his silly actions. His latest bullshit is publicly broadcasting that IDN and ACC are the same faction. IDN is a private contracting group with no political affiliations and is not out for power. Only contracts and does not attack unless paid to do so by some sort of employer. Every active VM has been told this and understands this. Dragon knows this but is using his bullshit as a means of legitimizing his true reasons for leaving the Pacific. OCU employes less than 300 people, all civilian. IDN employs less than 100 with an entire aircraft fleet of 35 aircraft. There is no way IDN would have the capability to carry out an invasion of the magnitude of the one Dragon claims. I also find the whole end of the world, space travel thing absolutely hilarious. I'm not even going to get started on the physics of space travel the challenges of building ships capable of the mission Dragon claims he is embarking on. If GPEO withdraws from the area then it only legitimizes what we all have been saying the whole time.

Um, no one said he was, in fact this ACC war was the past, and has nothing to do with IDN/OCU/AST. I was just comparing the past hatred of ACC which is nearly, if not more with IDN/AST/OCU. Now I know who needs to be removed from the TOP SECRET area.


Last edited by Dragnoxz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 pm

You've been saying it. ACC Maverick, Ghost, Reverend, JC, you've accused him of being every one of these guys at one point. Do you have selective amnesia? It's okay. It doesn't matter either way. If you want us to attack you and do all the things you say we're trying to do then we'll go ahead and do it. I guess this is where all your "planned losses" come in right? We'll start attacking tomorrow night, at around this time. Is that good for you? Why don't you tell us what base you were thinking we should attack first? And give us the locations of the targets you want us take out while you're at it. Your bullshit knows no limits.
avatar
IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 pm

And what do you mean top secret? It's right there in "Latest Topics". It's the second topic. I can see it but I can't post a response. Guess that was a fuck up?
avatar
IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Razgriez on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:59 pm

and so the stone rolls on...
avatar
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 pm

You never said that?
"A force has sprun up that is believed to be lead by the old ACC leader. They aim to take over parts of the Pacific." After this, you spend the rest of that post talking about OCU/IDN/AST/. So if you weren't talking about us then tell us the name of this new group that nobody is aware of but you tha has suddely "sprun up"? Spectre's group? Those guys plan on only having 12 aircraft and they are located no where close to the Pacific. I call BULLSHIT...as usual. And what the hell is that space crap all about? How the cock do you plan on getting something that big off the ground? Do you know the crap NASA has to go through just to get a crew of 10 astronauts into space? And what life do you plan on finding while you're out there? The closest known Earth like planet (Gliese 581 c) is 119 trillion miles away. That's 20 light years dude. I think you've lost it. The stress of war has finally caused you to snap. You need a psych eval.
avatar
IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

HAHAHA, dude I never heard of this STMS bullshit you're talking about. And just so you know something like that would have to be constructed in zero gravity because there is NO FUCKING WAY you'll get something that big off the ground. You'd have build it in orbit then launch all the people up to it in shuttles from the Earth. You won't be able to launch that STMS shit from the ground, no way in physics hell. And don't change your story and say some, "I never said that" bullshit like you love to do because you clearly typed "We aim to launch the STMS in the Pacific." You were better off leaving OCU out of this bullshit plot of yours, but now that you've made another false accusation against us I promise you I will find it. I will send every asset I have and set fire to every facility, every house, every grain of Hawaiian sand until I find your STMS. And then I'm going to pee on it. And after I'm done peeing on it (and safe distance away of course) I'm going to have my pilots rip it to shreads. Then the same will happen to Scar Creek and the rest of your bases until there is no trace of GPEO anywhere on the map. You bit off more than you can chew. With all the "predicting" you like to do you never seem to predict that your bullshit lies will end up biting you in the ass.

Love always,

Sharkey
OCU Founder and IDN Bad Ass
avatar
IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Holy shit. I've seen Dragon talk some crazy BS but this is the greatest of all time. Then not even a nuke will completely destroy it? I have an idea then. We use one nuke to penetrate the haul, then have a spec ops team plant another nuke on the inside. We'll see what kind of effect that does. Even if it does defy all possibility and laws of existance and survive, I'm sure there will be enough damage to keep it from taking off. We'll set up a NFZ around what's left of Hawaii (because even though Hawaii whould be wiped out from the blasts the ship wouldn't) then have engineers spend the next year or so stripping the damn thing. Then we'll copy all this amazing never before in existance technology and sell the rest to somebody else for a total of $15. With as full of pig crap as this new epic fail of a storyline Dragon is trying to sell is, I can't believe he ever had the audacity to say we couldn't build a sea facility or that our aircraft had unrealistic capability.

Love always,

Somebody other than Sharkey,
But still an IDN Bad Ass
avatar
IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 am

Aww damn, so I fucked up. You are doing a good job at making me fuck up. I admit, I am a fuck up today. So I forgot, oops. I don't care, so what. You act so much like ACC with products and being like a sales man. Look at your posting history. You say the same exact things ACC use to say, near exact match of spelling grammar and near exact magnitude of anger. So, I accused you of being him, he is never on, and someone told me you were him. Black something was their name, possible an old GPEO member. I put what he said and your and his grammar together, and it all matched up. So, trying to to get him on here to notice what is going on, maybe to see if he even noticed something was going on, it would have cleared everything up 100%. because I know for a fact that he would end up finding that some group was out to get GPEO defeated, to make me look like an idiot on a personal level, he might just want to add to your comments about how much of a fuck he thinks I am, and I am sure he might even end up being GOOD friends with you, due to all the things you have in common (like hating me and GPEO with a passion).

Yea, the STMS is to use magic and spells to get into space, and elves will use their blood to power the engines, and the ghosts will block the asteroids form hitting the craft, and the craft will have nano bots help repair structural damage, and then we will hire Gods to throw us to other places in the Universe, so we can travel faster than everything. Wish us luck, we don't need to hit a planet or anything after being thrown.

Dude, one must explore their imagination, fuck reality, it is all fucked up, things happen in every day life that is so fucked up that if you saw it in person you would have bad memories, unless you have a thing called Psychopathy. If you don't like me, GPEO, or other factions, and the VR-World, and can't deal with my insane craziness, why not just leave and get the fuck out and take your fucked up looking F-22 with an extended cab, and all of your oceanic towns, and your businesses and corporate salesman trying to sell products to fucks who really don't want to buy anything, crap, and leave ? Or you can stay and take my abuse of accusations and continued purposely lack of belief of your words. I still think you have lied your ass off, and don't believe AST is some big company with several employers. I challenge you to come out and be on the same time Corsi would be on. Because you know what, I have only seen 2 AST/OCU/IDN profiles on at one time. I could easily say you are one or two individuals, besides stinger. I want to see an AST and a Cappilot12 profile on here at one time. And if he is not you, I would not put it past him to be your number one client, calling on you to attack GPEO and to make me personally look bad.

Oh, and one more thing, I noticed how excited you got with your posting when you learned of my mistake and exposed it, good job. And keep that Love crap directed to someone else, a proper response would be along the lines of, "With hate (then your names)."

PS. Thanks for pointing something out. Now we are out in the open, while you point out our mistakes, we will correct them all.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:03 am

You are SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO full of bullshit. And you don't quit either!! Dude, why don't you ask Reverend how many people he saw in our Skype chat? Way more than one or two. You even asked about one of them I know you know it's more than just me and Stinger. I'll post the VatSim flight logs proving that I've had six IDN flying in a session at once, and have done this nine times. This entire year, you've only had one pilot in session and I can name him as well. And dude, I've only ever seen two of your guys online at a time as well. Sometimes it's GPEO and UIA, which we all know are both YOUR profiles. Only I don't act like a little kid and blow it up. And dude, anybody who's seen the ITTN know that I told the civilian profiles to stop using this site just like I told the military ones to stop using the ITTN. Duhhhhhhh. You're not trying to bullshit me, you're trying to bullshit everyone else. And you KNOW I wouldn't become "Good friends" with ACC because the one time he did contact me trying to make a deal several months ago I forwarded you his message. So stop your bullshit. Again, you're not trying to bullshit me, you're trying to bullshit everyone else. And stop with that "grammar and spelling" crap. You said the same fucking thing back when you were certain I was Reverend and then Ghost. Now I'm Corsi. And once Corsi and I both Skype with you at the same time, I'm sure I'll be yet somebody else. You're not smart dude. Detectives would use handwriting and penmanship, yes. Grammar? FUCK NO. There are 311,591,917 people who have or still are receiving a formal education in the U.S. So the odds of me having the same grammar and spelling (which is immaculate, thank you) of other people learning the exact same shit I learned in English class are pretty damn good. Like I already said, I'm sure the way I do math is exactly the same way as most other people too. And dude, stop dissing my F-22s. Your right to insult their quality flew out the window when you said they were Iris models that we just repainted. Haha, yeah asshole, my F-22s are so fucked up you thought they were paywares made by the biggest name in FSX modeling. Your insult was taken as a huge compliment. Plus, those were just betas after only two weeks of work (stated in the description). They've had eight months of progress since then. And I never said AST was some big company. I've told you and one other asshole before that AST is a registered "small business". In fact, I even posted pics of it the lab remember? Six computers in my nicely furnished basement. Its funny how your mind is so mixed up with crap that you forget that the claims you've made have already been dispelled. I tell you what, get this Corsi fellow online. YOU get in touch with him, let me know, and I'll host a Skype call so this way you can not only see, but HEAR for yourself that you've been a jackass all along. Shit, if you and he are willing I'll even host a video call. You and everybody else have seen my face. In fact, I'm pretty much the only one not trying to hide my identity. You know my real name and city, and even saw pictures of my family. What about you? What's your name? Where do you live? You're the one hiding who you are buddy, not me. These are all reasons why I don't like you. I don't have problems with any other faction but you. In fact, I get along pretty well with just about every faction I've had contact with. I don't like you because you're so full of shit. And no matter how many times I prove that you're wrong, you still try to come back with more bullshit saying I'm the liar. Like I said, this is why nobody pays attention to you and your schemes anymore. You've lost all legitimacy. Everybody else has talked with me. You're pretty much the only one who hasn't. Get a mic and find this Corsi guy so I can make you feel stupid some more. And as far as imagination goes, I find it funny how you try to use realism as means of disputing my technology and even IDN attacks, but you legitimize having the biggest load of dog crap the VW has ever seen. That's cool, because when I attack your STMS with UCAV's that I purchased from aliens that have laser beams that are so powerful they can cut the earth in half, don't give me any shit about realism. Just remember, I'm using my IMAGINATION. Like said, GPEO is about to be destroyed. You brought this shit on yourself.

Mike Sharkey,
OCU Founder and President
Dragon Killer
Mac Daddy Supreme
Big Money Hustla
Too Legit to Quit
avatar
IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 am

"Black something was their name, possible an old GPEO member."

Sharkey did you mention anything about Imperium to anybody? Because if not I know where he got this impression. And that would be a violation of the Confidentiality Agreement on behalf of this client.
avatar
IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:57 am

No I didn't, and I was thinking the same thing. You know what to do.

avatar
IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 am

KENSHI!!! Hold up a minute. Check the ITTN. Don't post anything about Black Out until we hear back from Reverend. I'm hoping he's being serious.
avatar
IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 am

Okay???
avatar
IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-SOD-1 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 am

Okay, I see what you're talking about. I feel that we should move ahead with Black Out regardless and make the obvious necessary adjustments. I'm sure that even if Reverend is serious it would take time for him to put everything together. We'd have plenty of enough time to at least complete the three phases of Black Out. This would at the very least be a good training oportunity for our pilots before we step into the new and not so full of crap Virtual World.
avatar
IDN-SOD-1

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  cappilot12 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Dragnoxz, maybe if you told the truth for once (assuming you know what that is) people wouldn't call bullshit on everything you say. There is a reason that no one except for your brainwashed buddies at GPEO like you, its because you're a liar and a hypocrite and you think everyone around you is an idiot and will believe your shit. Please either tell the story right or shut the fuck up. Also, congratulations on learning how to spell. For the first time in years of knowing you I can read what you type without having to translate it from dumbass to English.

What happened was ACC and GPEO went to war over Canada because GPEO gave Canada to a Canadian group and later denied the land grant ever took place. Note that this is the same group that Dragnoxz had me trick into declaring war on GPEO when I worked for UIA. We went to war and a primary ACC force attacked Iran while a smaller bomber unit attacked targets in Canada. ACC had a no-nuclear warfare policy before and during the war, this can be confirmed by any one of a few dozen former ACC members. We used only conventional weapons on industrial targets, airports, and military installations, but somehow Dragnoxz managed to change that to us killing any civilian we could find and nuking all of Tehran. ACC left the war because we refused to deal with GPEO's bullshit and I later told GPEO we surrendered because GPEO members were harassing my members by any means they could find and that I would not stand for as both a former GPEO officer and the leader of my own group. I later started a civilian group called VRC that did humanitarian aid operations, the group was real, but separately I contacted a mercenary group to get them to attack GPEO. Turned out the mercenaries were a GPEO front, but of course Dragnoxz's propaganda then branded VRC as a terrorist group.

That is the truth that anyone familiar with the conflict will confirm as long as they have no been listening to Dragnoxz's lies and ever changing stories. Dragnoxz, you can try to change the past, but some of us can remember the past and even more of us can see through your lies.

cappilot12

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Changed my mind. I do like this ACC guy. What do you know Dragon, you were finally right about something. ACC's leader and I do both enjoy calling you an idiot. On top of that we both agree that you're a liar and total douche. Finally, a UIA assumption...oh I mean, "prediction", has come to pass! Good work!
avatar
IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  cappilot12 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm

If Dragon wants us to stop calling him an idiot then he needs to stop giving us so much material to work with.

cappilot12

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Ok, oh, ok, ok, ok. Now, that I have basically fucked up major, regarding UIA, I declare myself gotten, beaten, defeated, embarrassed, confused, and all of the above, (especially without a computer to be able to get in the air). I formally ask you, the victors, what I must do, to some how lift this hatred off of me. I understand it will take a very long time, but I would like to make it up to you, for all of my bullshit and Idioticy, and disrespectful ways toward you. Make a list, and I will see if I can comply. This is regard to me personally, since I personally fucked up. I do officially apologies for my past actions, and do regret it now that I have over looked the UIA evidence. I also personally apologies to MC Sics, $nake, and the rest of GPEO for my failure.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:56 pm

However, the ACC part is correct, other than the fact that ACC lied, as the mediator talking to the Canadians, we said access was granted but limited.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Whatever dude, you've given apologies like this before. Twice to me personally. And I'm sure the trend will continue and you'll be right back at your bullshit tomorrow. Better yet, instead of another one of your lame ass apologies, why don't you thank us for breathing life back into this boring ass world of yours.


Last edited by IDN-ADF Command on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
IDN-ADF Command

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : IOC-1 "Capital Island"

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  cappilot12 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah that's pretty much how it goes.

cappilot12

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  cappilot12 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Ghost Eye wrote:i remember that shit i was part of acc. they never told me anything. Corsi was a liar and told everyone gpeo planned to attack us and i talked to dragon and he said they were lying so we broke off of acc. Then acc attacked gpeo with nukes for no reason.

This is also completely untrue, if you were in ACC then you were in one of our affiliated groups, not ACC directly, and your commanders gave you bad information. I always did my best to keep everyone working under me as informed as possible so we were all on the same page. When we went to war I was still friends with GPEO, I had just left as commander of UIA a few months prior under good circumstances. We went to war because of a promise that GPEO went back on without informing anyone. GPEO already had a history of messing with the same group so how can you believe that I wanted to attack the group I had worked for just for the hell of it. My job at UIA was to start wars, often in an extremely similar fashion to how the war between ACC and GPEO started so I know how those things work here. I lie only to my enemies, not to my friends and allies so if you want to call me a liar then I suggest you have something to back it up because the situation you are saying is not true.

cappilot12

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:38 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/gpeo2/fsxwarforfreedom.htm

Forces on both sides agree on this, especially Sparky, the Canadians, WCF, and other faction members of ACC. I am not lying about this, because I remember vividly. Name one person on our side that disagrees with it, then understand that even ACC forces agree to this. It would not be posted unless members of both sides agreed to it.

At least Spartan admitted to defeat in his war story with UMEF/FSX-CG/WCF VS GPEO war, and we agree to his explanation. A war story was not written by anyone during TNF-GPEO conflict, but I feel GPEO lost the battle that happened in the Pacific, when TNF fighters shot down 4 GPEO planes, but did not lose the conflict due to TNF surrendering because of no home base.

From what I gather, IDN/AST/OCU have no home base, unless TFC agreed to allow operation in their areas. If you are not openly established at some base or region, then you could be considered an underground group, fearing to let others know where you operate, like a terrorist cell attacking others from secret locations whom have not attacked you. I denounce the actions of IDN, and companies that fund this organization of terror.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  cappilot12 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh that is fucking bullshit. We never nuked shit, YOU are the only person that has remembered that we nuked you because it never happened. I know that to be a fact because before we went to war the Canadians wanted to use nukes and I had a huge arguement with them telling them yhat we would use conventional weapons only. On top of that, the Canadians who were our only VM to use nukes never fought in Iran Secondly we never invaded Midway, all we did was set up a diversion there while we attacked Tehran, but you didn't go fir it so we scrapped it and respositioned those forces. We successfully took SC and ASPL took it back in the middle of the night after we had left. Also, I didn't covertly surrender, I told you we were surrendering because of GPEO's HARRASSMENT of my pilots on Skype, Facebook, and groups unaffiliated with the VW. You made me post our surrender on one of your websites, what is covert about that? Believe it or not you can't change the past dumbass. Learn the truth as it happened because your version is nothing but lies and at this point even you are starting to believe your own shit. You can continue to lie to whomever you want, but I will continue to set the record straight.

Also, no one cares what you denounce because you lost all credibility outside of GPEO long ago. In conclusion, bitch please.

cappilot12

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Okami on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Dragon, I thought you've learned better than to speak of things you don't know. OCU's actions are of no concern to you. You have bigger fish to fry now. My organization, Ronin Tactical Solutions, does have corporate offices in Japan and South Korea. We also have hired personnel at various locations around the world. Specifics will be provided to you and the rest of the world soon. In the mean time, it would serve you wise to stay out of this business as well. For you own sake, I would refrain from making threats toward TFC and any talk of tactical actions in or around the Sea of Japan. GPEO is not welcome there. Do you understand?

Okami
avatar
Okami

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : Tokyo, Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  GPEO on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:15 pm

cappilot12 wrote:Oh that is fucking bullshit. We never nuked shit, YOU are the only person that has remembered that we nuked you because it never happened. I know that to be a fact because before we went to war the Canadians wanted to use nukes and I had a huge arguement with them telling them yhat we would use conventional weapons only. On top of that, the Canadians who were our only VM to use nukes never fought in Iran Secondly we never invaded Midway, all we did was set up a diversion there while we attacked Tehran, but you didn't go fir it so we scrapped it and respositioned those forces. We successfully took SC and ASPL took it back in the middle of the night after we had left. Also, I didn't covertly surrender, I told you we were surrendering because of GPEO's HARRASSMENT of my pilots on Skype, Facebook, and groups unaffiliated with the VW. You made me post our surrender on one of your websites, what is covert about that? Believe it or not you can't change the past dumbass. Learn the truth as it happened because your version is nothing but lies and at this point even you are starting to believe your own shit. You can continue to lie to whomever you want, but I will continue to set the record straight.

Also, no one cares what you denounce because you lost all credibility outside of GPEO long ago. In conclusion, bitch please.

An outburst of anger ? I think it is you who is not remembering the past. I have a recording on my External of you surrendering. It was not because of harassment's, it was because you claimed we cheated with F/A-37 Talons, when in fact it was a VMC plane, F/A-35. Whoever called it a 37 must have had it in their inventory, because the VMC guy did not have it in their inventory. So, maybe the Canadians claimed to use nukes, he was kind of hyper. And you know, come to think of it, I am not calling you a liar, but I think you might have told them that we gave them the land, misunderstanding what I told you, that they could use the area. If this was the case, I apologies for not being more clear when explaining it to you. If this was the case and ACC and its subgroups had no nukes, than Killer would not have been able to nuke France.
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  GPEO on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Okami wrote:Dragon, I thought you've learned better than to speak of things you don't know. OCU's actions are of no concern to you. You have bigger fish to fry now. My organization, Ronin Tactical Solutions, does have corporate offices in Japan and South Korea. We also have hired personnel at various locations around the world. Specifics will be provided to you and the rest of the world soon. In the mean time, it would serve you wise to stay out of this business as well. For you own sake, I would refrain from making threats toward TFC and any talk of tactical actions in or around the Sea of Japan. GPEO is not welcome there. Do you understand?

Okami

Oh, you might be right, we should move all of our 22 Boomers (each with 12 nukes) and all 7 Naval Task Forces out of the Crimsonian Sea. As well as our Invasion forces, and Submersible Fighter and Bomber Units. On top of that, we will also move our Jet Skis and Cigarette boats full of weed and other goodies we were donating to the N-Koreans and Russians. We might also remove our LSD's, since they are very useful.

Kidding, TFC has contacted us. I think you should refrain from telling us things TFC can and has talked to us about.
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Okami on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Fascinating how you've managed to do all of this with your one active member. I don't recall seeing any GPEO sessions open at all. But I assume you'll claim this is all hypothetical. Regardless, I'd like to thank you for telling me what assets you have in the area. Should things get hot I know how many units and of what type to bring. Tell your ego I said hi, and thanks for ruining any element of surprise you might have had.
avatar
Okami

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : Tokyo, Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  cappilot12 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Everything that GPEO does can be hypothetical, however when we do it our actions are "unrealistic". And Dragon I invite you to listen to your recordings. Your cheating by bringing in unaffiliated VMs who we were never at war with and could not strike back at as well as using the F/A-37 caused us to withdraw. And you did use the F/A-37, I never had the model for the aircraft but when your pilots came in it would say that your F/A-37 was being substituted as something else. We withdrew from the war because of your unfair strategic and aircraft advantages and left your world. I refused to contact you until your members started harassing mine and your lies started spreading, I wanted to try to set the record straight but I also wanted you to get your members to stop harassing mine. Of course thanks to your lies that never happened. And why would I lie about using nukes and how we surrendered years later? I won't let you mess with the truth, that's why I acknowledge that we surrendered and why I do not disagree that I personally went after GPEO and was caught. However I will not agree with your lies and your misconstrued version of the truth. And yes, it does matter because if I ignore it and give you an inch to move with your lies I know you will take a mile as you have done so far with your propaganda and bullshit. And whatever killer had was his own business, I gave him our equipment in addition to his own. I gave him no nukes. If he had them then he acquired them via another source.

Oh, and yes this is an outburst of anger because for years I have taken you on and then backed off. I am not backing off again. Remember who led your UIA campaign against vCUSF, remember who supported you against Rockstar, remember who supported you again at UIA just recently, and remember who led a group that supported you until you turned on us. I was with you until you pushed us to war. I will reiterate the fact that you gave vCUSF Canada and then you claimed it back. I was at UIA when you did the same thing to them. I won't let you use that lie to make you appear as the good guy, because that is something you are not. Take your communist manifesto and shove it.

cappilot12

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Okami on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 am

Impressive JC. I hope you don't mind me referring to you by that. Dragon constantly referred to Mike Sharkey as JC and none of us knew what it meant. In fact, due to one of Dragon's past racial rants toward Japan, I personally thought it meant Japanese cunt because he refused to tell us what it meant. All he kept saying is, "You know exactly what it means, JC". Thanks to the real JC I finally know what it means. And I agree with you that Dragon likes to victimize himself and the GPEO into looking like the good guy while everyone else is "evil". He also swears that GPEO is not communist, but anybody who's attended World Government class in high school can clearly see that it is. He calls himself a utopian, yet threatens everyone with war and uses constant show of force like he's presently doing with TFC. IDN (the reason he's surrounded Japan with his imagination) abandoned the region the day they attacked Hawaii. So why is he still there surrounding TFC even after they condemned IDN's strike and told them to leave? Cuz dats wut da commyies do. I think at this point, Dragon is the only one who can't see throug his own bullshit. I received a phone call from Mike Sharkey this morning saying he'll be back soon, and that's why no successor has been chosen. However, he's considering joining Revernd's world instead because there will clearly be more realism. Perhaps you should think about this too ARC. B the looks of it the only person who will still be in Dragon's world will be Dragon and maybe Razgriez.
avatar
Okami

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : Tokyo, Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 am

The subs are there because of what IDN did, and because other threats may pass through. The USA has done the same thing, remember the Panama Canal ? I also would like to say, there was no F-37 on our end regarding the GPEO-ACC conflict, it was an F-35. Now some random person entering the session might have had one, but was probably not part of any faction or action. The faction member that served with us was from VMC, and was not representing VMC, they went in on their own. ASPL and GPEO were allied. ACC never took S Carolina, from what was understood, it was ACC. ASPL invaded S Carolina, then an ACC counter attack happened, and attempted to retake S Carolina and Georgia, but failed to do either one. That was recorded and confirmed by those who were there. I don't remember you in that session.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  TFC-Reverend on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:41 pm

In regards to the F/A-37, that aircraft was me personally, and I tried my best to remain outside of the combat area. I only engaged one person after they attempted to intercept me. I made it clear that the aircraft was an EXPERIMENTAL class airframe, being that the F/A-37 was being tested as a single-man replacement for the F/A-18 and F-35C that we were using. This was before I had any affiliation with any VMs and was working as a freelancer at the time. My apology if someone was stupid enough to try and engage me in such an unfinished work of art.
avatar
TFC-Reverend

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Dragnoxz on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:59 pm

TFC-Reverend wrote:In regards to the F/A-37, that aircraft was me personally, and I tried my best to remain outside of the combat area. I only engaged one person after they attempted to intercept me. I made it clear that the aircraft was an EXPERIMENTAL class airframe, being that the F/A-37 was being tested as a single-man replacement for the F/A-18 and F-35C that we were using. This was before I had any affiliation with any VMs and was working as a freelancer at the time. My apology if someone was stupid enough to try and engage me in such an unfinished work of art.

lol, ok, then we were right when we said that it was probably some random fuck entering the session that really don't know what is going on, lol. You must have been one to the random players in the session, neutral and just flying around. though, I don't remember you in there, unless you were near the host, just messing around.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  TFC-Reverend on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:39 am

At the time I knew precisely what was going on, and my intentions were to get combat testing in on the F/A-37 (I believe we were calling it the X-37 Experimental at the time) to dial in on what needed to be edited or changed to make the craft better in combat without being overly modded. Hope that clears things up.
avatar
TFC-Reverend

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: ACC History Details

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum