GPEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation: Failure to Launch

4 posters

Go down

Operation: Failure to Launch Empty Operation: Failure to Launch

Post  jake Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 pm

JESUS CHRIST!
We new the odds were unfare, but we take an oath.
As we were departing, AT LEAST 15 carriers awaited our arrival...not friendly.
On board them, S to A missiles (Yes, this military bought some of my programs), and shit load of helos.
We had more than enough to take them out easily and demolish them to the point of surrender.
But holy son of a bitch, this military was not going down without giving us a good kick in the balls.
TOTAL Ground, Air, and Sea, based warefare.
Talk about hoo-fuckin-rah.

Anyway I really stopped by to point out that if any GPEO members are willing to help me out a bit and keep an eye on the military of mine for quite a while. My boot camp will be starting soon, therefore I will have little to no time for entertainment.

Lemme know.

jake
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Operation: Failure to Launch Empty Re: Operation: Failure to Launch

Post  Spartan Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 pm

I'll do it if you give me the missile programs. It's my birthday today so I deserve it loll
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  jake Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Wow, no thanks, I'd rather my military be run by someone who wants to, not who has to be bribed....
Tells a lot about you...

jake
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Tells a lot about you having no humor. I was kidding. I am well qualified to lead a VM, so if your still looking, look no further.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:29 pm

lol what military, and for what game, if its for FSX, no ones heard of it. LOL. Your going to boot camp!? LOL Your only like 13. What kinda boot camp are you going to!? By the way spartacus, he never really made the missile program. But someone actually is really making one. Thats just as good. For FREE. Hes giving it to anyone. Its not done yet. But it will be soon. Here is a video of him testing it out in FSX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPPEEqLEDo
Killer
Killer

http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1104&t=FSX+GPEO+B-1B+Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragnoxz Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Killer wrote:lol what military, and for what game, if its for FSX, no ones heard of it. LOL. Your going to boot camp!? LOL Your only like 13. What kinda boot camp are you going to!? By the way spartacus, he never really made the missile program. But someone actually is really making one. Thats just as good. For FREE. Hes giving it to anyone. Its not done yet. But it will be soon. Here is a video of him testing it out in FSX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPPEEqLEDo

It dosent take a fucking rocket scientest to see that this FUCK is lying about everything, the missiles, the programing, sites, and bootcamp. I knew all along, if he wanted to be liked or respected by anyone he should have been honest, or came to earth and told the truth about his ability to program, but no he continued to lie to us. I see right through him now, this conttinued lying had better stop ! We have had liers before, but this is over the top. Everyone was wondering why there was no missiles handed out, and it is not because he wanted to sell them for the effort put into it, it is all lies, nothing more. The military would never buy something from a kid; they would hire their own techs.

He left because I took him off of the Forum Admin, when I knew he was lynig to us I knew we couldn't trust him as a forum admin, never again will a lier be trusted. He also left because he knew that he couldn't keep his lies secret anymore so he probably left saying he sold the programing tech to someone and now claimes to be rich, or in the military tech staff, all he had to do to earn our trust was to come to us and tell the truth, we would have respected his reasons for his actions, but no, he decided to continue to lie to us to try and make a last ditch effort to make himself look good by leaving, now if he is to ever come back all his rank is to be stripped and he will have to redo cargo training, because he mostlikeley lied about doing any of it. It is as if he is the way NOS was, lying to just lie, it must be a one person illness, or 2, maybe. It is not like we wouldhave rejected anyone for it, we would help them to correct their lies.

Rules broken: Lying
Dragnoxz
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down