Operations Program

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operations Program

Post  GPEO on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:55 pm

For those interested in conducting operations, there is a new forum are called "Operations" and there will be operations posted for anyone to conduct. Links with files that open with Google Earth showing operation data might also be posted for more complex, detailed plans for operations. The files will have operations that will be self explanatory, and can be conducted by anyone signed up on the forums, including non GPEO. Foreign Faction Leaders (friend or foe), or independent pilots who would like to participate in "Behind The Scenes" operations planning & development to help with a more exciting VR-World environment, may contact the "GPEO" profile through PM. Again, operations will be posted in a new "Operations" area on the forum.

Regards

GPEO Community Staff
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Nate8TW on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Does this mean that GPEO is about to start regular operations again? If so, how frequently can we be seeing operations being posted?

Nate8TW

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Dragnoxz on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Whenever there is time for someone to do it. It would be a good idea to get "Google Earth" to view the files. If someone knows most of the GPEO Bases and feels like flying a transport operation, they should feel free to do it. All it takes is a creative imagination, to make a flight plan, and fly it. For Fighters, basically they would just get in the air (using one of our bases, of course), and fly a patrol op along the borders of friendly regions. Choppers always have something to do, from SAR to spec ops insurgency and extraction and even joint maneuvers with the attack choppers, and hide n' seek (using cars n land vehicles). AWACS keeps an eye on things while everyone does their thing, and tankers could stand by in loiter for planes in need of fuel. Bombers however, could practice bombing operations at the ranges, or if we get confirmed Intel on known enemy locations, we plan a bombing campaign so everyone can take part in the operation. The only limit is our imagination. Without it, the world would be a dull place. But, I will, when I have time, be posting links with files for Google Earth, and anyone, if they are bored, can conduct them. Unless it is a combat op against enemy forces, then we just might need more behind the scenes work done, so everyone can be there, including the enemy.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Razgriez on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:29 pm

when will these opps be starting?
avatar
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Dragnoxz on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:16 pm

We will have to wait a good year or 2, till I graduate. NOW ! Get your craft in the fukin air, NOW ! Host sessions, conduct operations on your accord (As long as they are within the proper perameters of GPEO Standards and International Rules of Engagement). We need soem fighters flown from Iraq to a turkish base (South East, near or within a good 20 miles of a coast line). Get some fukin troops transported from MMTJ to OIAJ. Have fighters patroling off the coast of Syria and Turkey. Get the P-3's patroling the Pacific (where it is shown on the google earth files I sent you on Skype). All GPEO members should have D-Loaded them, and should have the locations of our bases. Bombers need to practice bombing runs on the ranges near WADO and WING. Fighters need to continuisly practice dog fighting one another as much as possible to be fresh on their skills. Being use to your craft is best thing you can do. Choppers need to find a way to get rockets on board and practice shooting at land targets (other players in ground vehicles), and hovering behind hills and trees. Useing realism and real weather and time, to report how the weather was and wwhat time it was. Use GMT time for all operations, and make sure you know how to write pilot logs and reports, etc. Read my latest posts.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Put up or shut up.

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Dragon,
No more talking or ranting. Submit yourself to a duel against one of our pilots. If you cannot make this event, then I suggest you hold your tongue. You're picking a fight you aren't even going to participate in again and your antics are really getting old. If you still feel the need to challenge the IDN, then have any number of your pilots face one of our instructor pilots.

Cmdr. Hanzo Hideyoshi
VFA-ZeroV "Dragon Masters" Elite Tactical Fighter Squadron & TF-1V "Talons" Fighter Weapons Training Group, Commanding Officer.
He will be flying the AeroShark Tech F-22N or AeroShark Tech Su-35 Flanker-E.
Feel free to make the rules, but we chose the location. You possess the numerical advantage in this bout if you so wish, but I warn you, numbers won't be the deciding factor. We're all tired of hearing your mouth, especially after we avoided your for this long. Now its time to end this. Fight with honor and skill, not your mouth.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GPEO on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 pm

"Dragon Masters" ? Are they our "Masters" or are pretending to be Dragons ? Maybe it is all you, making things up. Why don't you have them post for them self ? Because only YOU have posted here, the others posted on the other site. But be sure to remember the rest of GPEO will see your vulgarity against GPEO. You might just get them stired up enough that they might not play with you, but rather just end you the moment you attempt to attack. Look out for Dragons when you (if you) get in the air. And I invite you to talk shit to and about us on our own site, because it wont be removed because of Free Speech. I challenge you to convence GPEO how dumb you think it is. Turn us to your ways, and make us see what you want us to see. And maybe you might get a non loyal fuck to turn to you, just maybe, but don't count on it.
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Dragon Masters

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Get over yourself. Hanzo Hideyoshi had a grandfather that served in the Imperial Naval Air Corps (Japan) in WW2. His squadron was called the Dragon Masters. As Hanzo has great respect and admiration for his late grandfather (who recently passed away so you should mind your tongue before making ignorant comments) he named his squadron "RyuJin Nobaru", or "Dragon Masters" in English. If I put RyuJin Nobaru, you and your fellow morons most likely would not understand, so I translated it for you. Anyway, just tell me when you've got somebody available and save the rest of your bullshit. I don't give a fuck about all the other crap you say. Just want you to know that. You're an idiot for even thinking I'm trying to control anything or get followers or even be involved in this VM bullshit. I'm helping make a free multiplayer interface for everybody. Not calling any shots and doing my best to make it a good experience for everybody so the world can finally have weapons they don't have to pay for. Only you would see that as an attempt at domination. I just want to fight you so you'll maybe shut the fuck up.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Razgriez on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:04 pm

IDN-Shark1 wrote:Get over yourself. Hanzo Hideyoshi had a grandfather that served in the Imperial Naval Air Corps (Japan) in WW2. His squadron was called the Dragon Masters. As Hanzo has great respect and admiration for his late grandfather (who recently passed away so you should mind your tongue before making ignorant comments) he named his squadron "RyuJin Nobaru", or "Dragon Masters" in English. If I put RyuJin Nobaru, you and your fellow morons most likely would not understand, so I translated it for you. Anyway, just tell me when you've got somebody available and save the rest of your bullshit. I don't give a fuck about all the other crap you say. Just want you to know that. You're an idiot for even thinking I'm trying to control anything or get followers or even be involved in this VM bullshit. I'm helping make a free multiplayer interface for everybody. Not calling any shots and doing my best to make it a good experience for everybody so the world can finally have weapons they don't have to pay for. Only you would see that as an attempt at domination. I just want to fight you so you'll maybe shut the fuck up.

well the multiplayer is free, you can do anything you want in it. we are simply doing our own thing there is nothing wrong with it.
avatar
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Duh

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 am

No body is saying there is anything wrong with with you guys doing you own thing. The problem is, your "leader" likes to start shit he's not prepared to finish. We stayed out of everybodys business for two months now. He started up again talking his shit, and making his usual accusations. He wanted to know why he hasn't heard from the IDN. I told him its because we are working on a project. Right away, he starts with his bullshit again, calling us fakes, frauds, and accusing us of this world domination crap...AGAIN. I showed him a website (which was copyrighted in 2005, obviously he didn't pay attention to that) and he starts insulting. I tell him to contact the guy who runs this whole project, Dragon doesn't even bother and starts his "well its probably you pretending to be somebody else", bullshit again. I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED IF THAT IDIOT. I don't have the time to design a time machine, travel back to 2005, design and copyright a webdomain and product name, and post shit all over FSdeveloper.com and in the simviation forums for the 7 years over some fake shit. Dragon is a RRRRREEEEETTTTTTAAAARRRRDDDDD. And at this point I just want to kill him. I was to go 1 v1 with not only him, but every member of GPEO and record the shit and put it all over youtube so the next time Dragon opens his ass to speak sideways, I can just show the world how full of shit he is. Get yourselves together Razgriez. War between the IDN and GPEO is official.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Dragnoxz on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

You don't even have an airport to start at. IF you did and you were sure of your ability to defeat us, you would post all teh airports you operate out of. I bet you pick Japanese bases or something. No, I am not accusing you, just showing everyone who you truly are. I have yet to start at you with vulgarity, nor have I said you were not who you are. Everyone knows who you are. You are YOU, the same as you were long ago. Why don't you have your so called staff post things in your defense, that is if you actually have staff that can. You are the only one posting things. You are smart to use different E-Mails, then again, you have to in order to make a new profile. You might just be too lazy to make a Hiroshimo Kawasakioto E-Mail to prove it. I bet you just made him up after finding out how to say Dragon Masters in Japanese. Do you really think I am that stupid ? Do you really think your fakeness is going to last forever ? We are masters of Exposure if you have not noticed. You will see, and you will immediately disappear once you do see, because you will not be in any position to respond, speechless in a free speech area. Like most who we exposed. They hate me personally for it, and hate GPEO for it. You do act like those we have exposed before, as if you have been exposed in the past. But, maybe not. If you are true, I look foward to a new war with an unknown. IF you are fake, it will be a disapointment to GPEO as a whole, because we will be lonely. Either way, you will lose. Or wait, maybe we should let you win this time, and pretend to get our asses kicked till we are trapped in our last regions, then surrender to say we did surrender at one time, and one day retaliate to reclaim our stuff. I like tha idea, but your failure of a pilot might cause us to accidently win. I will apologies if we do. Honest I will, lol !
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

moron

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm

OMG, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?! I don't give a fuck about bases or any bullshit like that. I just want to get in a session so I can shut you the fuck up once and for all. You don't know shit. We've made sceneries, air bases, and aircraft carriers. And we posted about 20 pics of them on our site. You're just so fucking stupid you can't figure it out. Stop running your mouth. FIGHT ME PUSSY. Then you'll actually shut the fuck up. I ain't nobody else but me. And none of my friends are going to waste their time registering on your faggot ass site. This a our team email and we ALL use it. So this is as good as its gonna get. AND HOW THE FUCK AM I FAKE IF I'M THE ONE CHALLENGING YOU!?!?! You're dodging the bullet and writing novels about stupid shit nobody cares about. And who the fuck is Hiroshimo Kawasakioto? His name is Hanzo Hideyoshi. Or are you too stupid to use copy and paste? Get one of your guys on TONIGHT so I can fucking kill him. Fight or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GPEO on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 pm

There is no shutting up, and if you were smart enough to remember that I told you I don't have my computer yet, am in dorms, and work all the time, then you might not be dumb enough to reply saying you want to fight. And I told you that you were the hostile one, demanding conflict. Again, I proved that you are a fake, because you cant get them on to defend theirself. I used that fucked up Japyak name to piss you off into having your unlikely friend post in their defense. He does not exist, because you know so much about him, because you know everything about him, because you made him up. You are the one full of shit, because you don't have anyone but you. PErsonally, I think you are Black Wing too. Why else would you have managed to get on that one site in the first place, unless he was so dumb he picked a simple password like 1234567890 or ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. If GPEO members didn't have a life, we would gladly get in the air and prove you are fake. FAKE ! That is all you are, because if you were not, you could prove it by getting one of your fake friends on, which you don't have. Get the JApanese guy on to prove me wrong. Oh wait, if he does exist, and you say he dont want to get on, then maybe he is closed-minded. A Pussy, with no honor. And if he is Japanese, he would honor his G-Pa by defending his family name, like honorable Japanese do. Again, he will not show because he is one of your made up profiles, that is not real.
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 pm

You are severely retarded. Let me put it to in plain and simple, even a retard can understand, English. FIGHT ME. FIGHT FIGHT MOTHER FUCKING FIGHT. If you can't find somebody who can. And no, you never told me shit because you talked to Mike. I'm not Mike. My name is Aaron. As in not the same person. I'll be on all night. Find somebody for me to kill. Or just go back to beating your dick you little faggot. Time to die bitches.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GPEO on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 pm

You are a multiple-personality person, you are the same person you have been. You lie every time you post something.
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Either that or you are an idiot who's convinced yourself that you're a lot brighter than you are. Why don't you Skype with me right now bitch? You can hear my voice and one of our female pilots too. You can't fight because you don't have a computer, yet you've managed to spend the last two hours talking shit on one. Get on Skype right now bitch. NOW.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm

This is Hanzo. Tell me Dragon, what would I defend my "family's honor" from? A nut job internet retard? Why don't you log on to skype and I'll show you just how Japanese I am. But from what I've read about you, speaking it fluently will only cause you to talk from you ass even more saying something like, "you probably made that all up". Do you speak Japanese? Do you know anything about Japan? And what do you know about honor? Somebody with honor would not sit here talking about how bad ass they are and how easily they could kill their enemy knowing they don't have a way to even show up to the fight. I am fully prepared and ready to take on you or any number of your members. I don't care how many attack me, I will teach them all a lesson. I am who I say I am and I will be more than happy to prove if you can manage to find a way to get into either a Skype or a gamespy session. Other than that, I'd keep my grandfather's name out of your mouth if I were you. You're about to cross a line you won't return from.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:46 pm

COME ON FUCK FACE!! I've got people online right now. If you're so fucking good then prove it!! We'll host a session, it'll be in Competitions. Session Name will be, FUCK THE GPEO. Session password will be dragonisafaggot. Be there be a full of shit pussy who starts fights he can't finish.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Session's up. Any one of you care to grow balls?
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

To all you GPEO jackasses. I have invited your brilliant leader to chat with me on Skype, Facebook, and have even offered him my cell phone number to once and for all realize that I am not JC, Reverend, Ghost, or any other stupid ass little kids he may have beef with. He has not accepted any of my invites. He realizes that he has been wrong all along and does not have the balls to apologize like a man. So I invite all of you to send me a friend request on Facebook, and you will indeed see that I am not a "fake profile" as Dragon claims. On my facebook, you will see pics and videos of me, Mike Sharkey Lyle (make sure you look me up), dating back as far as 4 years when I was still in USMC flight school. You can see my name on my uniform, flight suit, and flight helmet in my pics and videos. You will also see that Sharkey is the name I was given in flight school years ago, and the majority of my friends and family have been referring to me by this name since then. Even my mother has been calling me Sharkey since then, and you'll see this in her comments on my profile. Dragon is very wrong about me, and has been very wrong the entire time. He has offended me with his slander as well as my family and friends, and other FSX players who had nothing to do with, black wing, the anm, and the rest of those stupid little fucktard wannabe cyber terrorists. Dragon is an ignorant, self diluted scumbag and now needs to come forward like a man and apologize to everyone for all the bullshit he's spread. If a single one of you has integrity, you'll contact me so we can clear things up. Dragon, you are a complete hypocrite. You talk about how great your UIA intel is (which it obviously isn't), but accuse others of being corrupt when they have decent intel themselves. Its legit and impressive if you're the one providing the info, but if its somebody else its some kind of an evil scheme. You claim that your intel is never wrong, yet if somebody knows what you feel is "too much", you accuse them of being two faced. How hypocritical of you. And you claim that the people with whom I associate with are fake. Because my little brother (yes Dragaon, people actually can have siblings) shared with you a little bit of info on a friend he's known for six years, you say he's making this person up? How much do you know about your friends? Are you really so much of a loser that you don't know that friends typically know much more about each other than the three or four sentences he shared with you? This is why you are an idiot. I hope the rest of you GPEO members have the integrity to see what kind of a loser Dragon really is. He fucked up, BIG TIME. Don't try to cover his ass on this one guys. He fucked up so now he needs to be the one to apologize. And if any of you have half a spine you'll be honest with him and encourage him to do so.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Razgriez on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 am

did you ever think of some thing very importent called TIMINGS? well lets do this, host another session on a time and date we can all agree on. You cant just say ure hosting a session and immediately expect us to respond. try being a little more concedrate on these things and you can see some of us flying.
avatar
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 am

Good, we'll go for next week then. This gives you ladies plenty of time to prepare for the slaughter, and AST the needed time to finish their most recent aircraft. We're wrapping up flight testing on it now, your's will be the first blood it spills. Hey, you'll know first hand that its worth the $50 download fee LOL. Let's shoot for Tues or Wed. How about it?
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 am

This is Hanzo,

From this moment on I will be handling all operations and communications between the IDN and GPEO. Raz, you want to talk about "consideration"? How fair is that that we have to wait until its convenient for you to back up all the shit you've been talking. Your leader says that you can sweep us from the skies without a challenge. I'd like to see that. It seems to me that you are only capable of fighting when the situation is best for you. If you are really so great why do you need so much time to prepare? Why do you need notice in advance? Why can't you defend your honor when you've been challenged, or step up to the challenge you've made? Your leader has done a lot of shit talking, and a lot of claims of how easily you would destroy us. I just don't see it. You obviously aren't prepared. Dragon has truly misrepresented you. I'm willing to take on any one of you by myself. However, you need time to prepare a team. You can't be as good as your leader claims. How about you let me know when its good for you? Go ahead and take all the time you need to prepare your team, you cowards. Even if your leader had honor he wouldn't defend it unless he had all his cards lined up. If it were me in your shoes, I would jump at the moment I saw my enemy was online. I would challenge them to a duel and punish them for their ignorant remarks, just like I'm going to do to you. You'll soon witness the efficient lethality of the IDN, and you'll be shown no mercy.

Shinu tame no junbi, baka!
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GPEO on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:55 pm

I just wish I had my computer, and time to do this. Only IDN is ignorant to the fact of our ability, or they just will run once we do manage to find time out of our personal lives to make their beloved aircraft they claim is to blood us into a beautiful bright ball of fire, if they do show to a duel.

Remember fake IDN Akuma or Sharkey, that in a Virtual World, where it is all on line, times need to be scheduled properly for all parties to be able to make it. I don't care who you are. It doesn't matter at all. All that matters is the engagement. Why not pick a part of the world that is near GPEO areas, and keep a patrol going, and when we pop into the session and do our patrols, we engage. Simple, constant conflict, and excitement for all sides. The end goal is for everyone to have fun, so lets stop arguing who is what or who is better or who is going to do what, until it happens.

Razgriez just asked for a time that BOTH parties can agree on, not just your party. Maybe his weekends are better suited for this then his week days. Remember, School, Work, responsibilities, etc. And I never said he was better then you, I am just placing my bets on him, because why would I place any bets on the enemy ? And, he may be the only one you face at that time. What if you and your unit gets wiped out in a short period of time ? Remember, he is not a Flight Officer yet, and if he wipes your team out, then what will you say about a flight of Flight Officers with qualified training ? You need over modified craft to win, but either way, the dynamics of FSX are set. You will over stress and black out while we take you out, or you crash.

avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm

This is Hanzo,

Wow, you went on his facebook, talked with him, and saw all his family, pics, and friends, and you're still saying he's fake? I hope your friends see how much of an idiot you are, because you obviously don't. Anyway, you just let us know when you're men are ready to die. And no dude, we don't need over modded planes to beat you. You make many assumptions, and you haven't been right even once. One day, you might get tired of being so stupid. I'll punish your boys for you, but its your head I want Dragon. A Devil vs a Dragon. That would be a sight. I'm sure your skills don't even come close to measuring up to your mouth. Can't wait to find out. Maybe I'll send your broke ass a computer for your B-Day just so I can kill you LOL. Let me know when you're ready. I'm waiting.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GhostEye on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:53 pm

IDN-Akuma wrote:This is Hanzo,

Wow, you went on his facebook, talked with him, and saw all his family, pics, and friends, and you're still saying he's fake? I hope your friends see how much of an idiot you are, because you obviously don't. Anyway, you just let us know when you're men are ready to die. And no dude, we don't need over modded planes to beat you. You make many assumptions, and you haven't been right even once. One day, you might get tired of being so stupid. I'll punish your boys for you, but its your head I want Dragon. A Devil vs a Dragon. That would be a sight. I'm sure your skills don't even come close to measuring up to your mouth. Can't wait to find out. Maybe I'll send your broke ass a computer for your B-Day just so I can kill you LOL. Let me know when you're ready. I'm waiting.

You are so amazing i wanna be like you. You can take shit over the internet you are amazing.
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:37 pm

"How is that, you slanted eyed bitch of a puppets cock, colonized sack of cum-twisted shit !?" -Dragon

So now we all know that the leader of the GPEO is not only and idot, but he's a bigot. Way to go you guys. You'll wind the hearts and minds of people all over the world.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GhostEye on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:00 pm

IDN-Akuma wrote:"How is that, you slanted eyed bitch of a puppets cock, colonized sack of cum-twisted shit !?" -Dragon

So now we all know that the leader of the GPEO is not only and idot, but he's a bigot. Way to go you guys. You'll wind the hearts and minds of people all over the world.

Do you think your cool sir?
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Razgriez on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 pm

how do we know that you didnt make that up? you have no lidgitamacy remember? If you can meet me in the air nextweek on sunday that would be respected.
avatar
Razgriez
GPEO Member
GPEO Member

Posts : 140
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : airborne

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GhostEye on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 pm

razgriez wrote:how do we know that you didnt make that up? you have no lidgitamacy remember? If you can meet me in the air nextweek on sunday that would be respected.

I Second this.
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GPEO on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm

IT is true, I DID post that for him. But, he failed to mention what I said before and after. My goal was to piss him off for hus complete disrespect toward me personally, so I went beyond that by desplaying my vulger side in such wonderful artistic way. At least I didn't call your whole group a bunch of FAGGOTS, like you did us. Notice we have multiple profiles that each spell different ? Either way, I don't care if you are IDN or one perosn pretending. Lets rock, and get this fight out of our system. Maybe I will have a computer in a few weeks. lol, I aint waiting that long for a computer, if you were to send it. I would give you an address to send one though. It will be my school. A secure address, one that is common. Like this Library, and will ask about recieving mail here, in stead of my dorm. Just being paranoid. I don't want you and everyone to really know what part of the school I am staying at, then again, with the security, I probably don't have to worry about some fuck shooting a BB-Gun at me, or putting a stink bomb in my room, lol.
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:12 pm

We're in Philly buddy. I'm not wasting the time and money to go to your school to shoot you with a bb gun. Come down to earth. If you're so paranoid why don't I send you the money and you order it yourself? This way you can get the computer you want, and I get to kill you online. I think that's a win win. Insulting groups is one thing, but insulting an entire race of people is just petty. And like I said, I don't take your racist comments seriously because I know that half of the technology your school uses and half the cars parked in the lots are products of Japan. Any one of you with a playstation, easycam, nokia, LG, or just about anything made in a factory these days has contributed to Asia's booming economy, so the laugh is on you. Odds are the shirts on your back were make in Asia. So much for your great American logic. I might be Japanese American, but I know enough to realize the good and bad of both. Dragon wants to talk about Japan being the only country to be "nuked", that's cool because Japan was also the only nation to achieve the combat kill ratio they did fighting 14 countries by themselves. Its a compliment that 5 islands the size of California was able to bring so much chaos to China, Australia, the United States, and more, so much that you had to use atomic weapons to get us to surrender. That's just how bad ass we are, that you resorted to "nukes" knowing an invasion of Japan would have resulted in no less than 1 million additional UN deaths. And had to limit our military production and policies for the next 60 year out of fear. And the fact that the whole world is pole jocking Japan for our anime, chicks, and video game systems even after we did that shit to you. You're not hurting my feelings Dragon. Especially because the whole world thinks Japan is cool as shit and respects our intelligence, meanwhile hates America and thinks the US is full of uneducated retards. I get to be on both sides. Its pretty cool. I'm a loud mouth, cocky American. But I'm also a highly disciplined, intelligent Nippon-jin. What do you have? Not much. You're pathetic. You pick fights you can't attend. You talk shit you can't back up. And now, the best chance for me to finally be able to fight you is to buy your broke loser ass a computer. How pathetic. You need your enemy to buy you computer just so you can fight him. That's a first. And I'll do it just to finally shut you up. Consider it a birthday present. Because when I beat you you'll be back to ZERO.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GhostEye on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

IDN-Akuma wrote:But I'm also a highly disciplined, intelligent Nippon-jin

I'm sorry because i find this to be a load of bullshit if you really are highly disciplined you would't be on the internet making paragraphs and paragraphs arguing with people in the virtual world saying you're better than them. I'm sorry but your full of shit. I know children who conduct themselves better than you and act more "But I'm also a highly disciplined, intelligent Nippon-jin". Also bragging that your a "highly disciplined, intelligent Nippon-jin"
Doesn't Help your case. Seriously get a a life you only live once you don't want your childhood memories to be sitting on a computer screen typing endlessly about this bullshit do us all a favor and yourself and just leave. I invite all GPEO members to not reply anymore to him because honestly we are arguing with what is called a "Troll" aka "highly disciplined, intelligent Nippon-jin".




Last edited by Ghost Eye on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 pm

I know the guy who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" is not trying to insult my intelligence. And if you had any intelligence yourself you'd realize that I'm referring to sterotypes. You know, ignorant and cocky American. Smart and disciplined Asian. I was insulting people who use sterotypes such as this to define a person's culture. You're a sharp one aren't you Ghost Eye? Wink And dude, NOBODY types as much as Dragon. Have you seen the guestbook? Holy shit, does he really think people actually read all that garbage? After the first three lines I'm done.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GhostEye on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 pm

IDN-Akuma wrote:I know the guy who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" is not trying to insult my intelligence. And if you had any intelligence yourself you'd realize that I'm referring to sterotypes. You know, ignorant and cocky American. Smart and disciplined Asian. I was insulting people who use sterotypes such as this to define a person's culture. You're a sharp one aren't you Ghost Eye? Wink And dude, NOBODY types as much as Dragon. Have you seen the guestbook? Holy shit, does he really think people actually read all that garbage? After the first three lines I'm done.

Thanks for the correction i didn't see that there im just tired as hell. Still why fight fire with fire? Smart people don't use insults with insults as MLK once said "We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools". Yes he does type alot but thats his thing he just types alot. He like to type and is very creative with wording.
avatar
GhostEye
GPEO Flight Officer
GPEO Flight Officer

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:47 am

"He like to type and is very creative with wording." That's a matter of opinion. I'm really tired of all this back and forth. It's lost its legitimacy. I will say this: There have been many accusations made on behalf of the GPEO. Insulting people's integrity, social network, and even workmanship. You guys fight like little kids. Seriously, while the rest of the world is trying to set up battles, your "leader" is obsessed with an identity crisis. Instead of staying on topic, WHICH IS COMBAT, he wants to get into who's who. I have never heard of any other VM being so obsessed to prove, or disprove a person's identity. It astounds me that he puts more effort into this obsession than he does flight duties. Perhaps because he either has nothing else to do, or he doesn't know what to do with himself because he's not able to get into the fight. It's beyond me. How can you go onto somebody's 5 year old facebook account and still think the person is fake? There's five years of evidence supporting the fact that Sharkey is who he says he is. Yet Dragon is still on some crazy rant. And he challenges us to meet him on Skype to prove we are more than one person. He uses this as fuel to his fire. WE'VE TRIED THIS SIX TIMES. Conveniently, he's never available. He no longer has the right to question us after we've attempted so many times to meet his challenges. The reason he's under his beliefs is because he wants to be. Even if each one of us had individual profiles on this website, he would simply say, "you made all of those profiles yourself Sharkey, they are fake". That's why we don't bother. If we all jumped him in person, beat his ass, he would say that Sharkey just hired the rest of us to pretend we were his friends. Dragon is a wackjob. He swore that Sharkey was some kid Reverend, or JC, or whatever. Even posted shit saying that one of your Iintel guys "exposed" him. Did he even tell you guys that he went on his facebook, chatted with him, and saw that Sharkey is a pilot with a wife and kid? Yeah, Dragon saw beyond a doubt that he is dead wrong. In and instant he changes his rant. He realized that Sharkey isn't JC, Reverend, Ghost, or any other of the kids he's been naming for months. But instead of admitting he was wrong, he just changes the tune a little. It went from, "Sharkey isn't real", to "Sharkey is real but the other guys in his group are not". When will it end? He has yet to even acknowledge that he was wrong, and he never will. Very immature. Sharkey hasn't tried to hide his identity once. He uses the same name on all his profiles, and even the same profile pic. How is that hiding anything? And because my friend Aaron explained to Dragon why I named my squadron the Dragon Masters (which has nothing to do with the GPEO), Dragon instantly says I'm fake and made up because my best friend of SIX FUCKING YEARS "knows too much" about me. He typed THREE FUCKING SENTENCES ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER TO HELP YOU UNDERSTND!! Well, Aaron also knows my birthday, favorite car, color, girlfriend, favorite food, brand of shoes, etc. Yeah dude, friends kinda know this type of shit about each other. But Dragon uses this as PROOF that we're all Sharkey's imaginary friends. How I possibly have an ounce of respect for somebody so fucking immature? IDN pilots want to fight. Not waste time researching people and prying into their personal lives. Dragon wants to play Sherlock Holmes, and frankly he's pissing into the wind. Oh oh, "you all text the same". Yeah, we kind grew up in the same town, went to the same school, and had the same teachers. Does Dragon not have friends or something? Why is it so hard for him to understand this? Sharkey is a pilot, has a bad ass house (which he's provided proof of), and he's a CFI (has pics and videos of him teaching people on facebook, just ask Dragon, he'll tell you), and he's cool as shit. He takes us bowling, to the movies, swimming, and lets us use his gym for free. Why wouldn't he have friends? Really, you think a guys who teaches kids to fly and does so much cool shit for them would be forever alone? Yeah, we support Sharkey because we not only like him, we look up to him. I myself admire him. And so Dragon, don't say that I'm saying these good things because I'm him. I'm saying these things because he's a cool fucking dude. Maybe you're jealous honestly. You spend all this time an effort talking about how great you are, but he's got others to vouch for him. He's accomplished real shit, and you can no longer deny it. He flys planes, you fly computers. If you weren't such a shit head maybe he'd help you get where you want to be, just like he's helping me and my friends. Like, its so fucking impossible to believe that somebody would have friends in real life and not just online. And the rest of you GPEO guys get no respect because you go along with this shit. You even let Dragon get away with the racist ass rants he's posted all over your forums. He hates Jews, Japs, Gooks, he just fucking hates. And while we talk shit on your crew, he talks shit on entire cultures who have nothing to do with what goes on between the IDN and GPEO. That's why we have no respect for any of you. Because instead of being smart and saying, "enough is enough", you encourage these antics. Dragon has spent MONTHS talking bullshit about who's who. We've been waiting months to FIGHT. We challenge you constantly for some action, but all we get from you is talk. Even just an exhibition match up. Not one of you commits. How are we supposed to feel about you? You're cowards. I'm Hanzo "Akuma" Hideyoshi. I'm running the IDN vs GPEO shit from now on. I don't care what you think, what you believe, or how you feel. We've put so much effort into proving ourselves and Dragon doesn't even acknowledge it. Even after he was given undeniable proof. Proof that the cops would use against us in court. Dragon is going to believe what he wants to believe and it's painfully obvious that he doesn't give a fuck about reality. Nor will he ever own up to being wrong, and just move forward. From this moment on, the IDN doesn't give a fuck either. All we want to do is fight. And unless you have anything to say about fighting we will no longer acknowledge or respond to the idiocy posted by the GPEO leader or members. From now on, we are COMBAT ONLY. Everything else with you is pointless. Just so you know, AST is working very hard to make the most realistic and best Su-35 available for FSX. It's about 88% complete and I am willing to take you on it now. However, the longer you wait, the worse things will be for you. Once the aircraft is %100 complete you'll have NO CHANCE. We've seen your videos, even of Dragon himself and you are not air combat gods like you may like to think. The IDN are experts of EMF and have a skill set beyond the capabilities of your 4th get fighters. We can perform maneuvers your aircraft can't even handle. Combat with us will be nothing less than complete hell. I am the AST Su-35 test pilot and have mastered the aircraft's maneuvers, and I will use them against you to my best ability. Get your skills up because you're going to need every trick in the book just to survive.

Meiyo to tatakau to meiyo to shinu.-Fight with honor and die with honor.

Hanzo "Akuma" Hideyoshi
IDN VFA-ZeroV CAG
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GPEO on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Note: I am not recist, just want to get that out. I only did that to anger you to bust your bubble. I do in fact respect and admire Japan, like I told you in the PM before. I do apologise to you all, IDF if you prove to not be fake. We will determine that during the battle, this weekend, if everyone can make it. I will not take advantage of you or anyone else by having you buy me a computer. I will do with what I will have in a few weeks to get one,700 is my limit. And like I said, in a way, lik how you said at the end of your BOOK, Fight with Honor or Die with Honor. In our case, it will eb "Live Free or Die Hard." Should things all check out, and our pilots coclude your trueness, and/or are defeated; I will post a formal apology to the IDF. Until then, the end of the duel is waited. And like I said, let us put the ID's of everyone out until it is over. I no longer recognize IDF and everyone as one person, but an entity against the GPEO, because of my untrusting and paranoid nature. I also understand that if defeated, it will be my ignorance and paranoya that earned me such defeat. Should we be defeated, I will accept it as a leader, honorably; even though I may not be able to make it.


Director 'Dragnoxz' of the GPEO
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Dragon,

I have to admit that you caught me off guard. It seems you're not as much as a douche as I thought. There is some decency in you. Glad to see it. I'll share your message with the rest. If you really think you can get a computer in a couple of weeks then the IDN (not IDF) is willing to wait. I'm sure your pilots would enjoy having you lead them into combat. It would be good for their moral. You can take this time to organize and train. A good fight is never forgotten and always appreciated. It's your call. We're ready to fly when you are. Please let us know what your decision is.

Cmdr. Hanzo "Akuma" Hideyoshi
IDN VFA-ZeroV CAG
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Dragnoxz on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Thank you. I wish I could make it, but with work on weekends and school every other day, I am cluttered with no free time, and barley time to study. I do what I can to get on here just to reply. We may only have 3 to attend, if things go good, maybe 5. If one of our good friends show, he may get a whole flock of fighters into this. They would be mercenaries, but are said to be good pilots.
avatar
Dragnoxz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 29
Location : Earth

http://www.freedomsimx.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:04 pm

All is understood. Well the more guys you can get the more epic the battle will be. Till then, blue skies!
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  GPEO on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:05 am

Tell me. do you see the new forum area, near or at the bottom ?
avatar
GPEO
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Posts : 125
Join date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  FSX-AeroShark Tech. on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Yep, sure do.
avatar
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Philadelphia/San Diego/Mojave

http://fsxaerosharktech.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Operations Program

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum